The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 2nd feeding attempt success !!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tawfik47 Posted - 16/09/2011 : 23:40:43
2nd feeding attempt success !! Wooooohooooooo
i couldn't resist myself not to take any pics
so there it goes ...

and by the way, here is a pic of the new water bowl i bought in my visit to Czech

and on the left corner on the wooden hide, that is the place where Blitz is striking at hamsters
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tawfik47 Posted - 19/09/2011 : 19:24:33
Thank u Scuba u can't imagen how happy i'm
yesterday, when i was about getting Blitz out of the viv to clear it, he hissed at me and i thought that i'm gonna be tagged but i didn't, thank God :P
scubadude Posted - 19/09/2011 : 18:33:17
Congrats Tawfik, and well done Blitz, I know how long you've been persevering at getting him feeding, happy days
Tawfik47 Posted - 18/09/2011 : 21:37:40
Thank u all very much i couldn't do all that without your help.
macquirie Posted - 18/09/2011 : 16:49:54

Congrats!!! As my Mother used to say "perserverance is the key to success!"

Warmest Wishes,

John
reptilemadd Posted - 18/09/2011 : 16:15:56
Excellent News hope Blitz keeps it up good on you for not giving up
Tawfik47 Posted - 18/09/2011 : 11:47:44
lol i think after i'll complete the 5 success feeding i won't be able to put my hand in his viv (i'm sure i'll lose one of my fingers )
i brought two hamster (male and female) to see if i could breed them to aviod market shourtage for hamsters

Lotabob Posted - 17/09/2011 : 21:59:47
I don't know how to go about double feeding when its live food, I think its a better idea to stick to just one and shorten the time between feeds. I think moving feeding days to every 5 days should be sufficient for now get into a good routine and then try source something a little bit bigger. You could also see if he will take chicks as they are available to you, a mixed diet shouldn't do him any harm at all, just keep him away from cats and children now he is on a roll
Tawfik47 Posted - 17/09/2011 : 21:40:39
BATS, of course i did enjoyed it haha , i didn't want to take pics first (to not to disturb Blitz while he is eating) but i couldn't resist
Bob, i think that meal wasn't enough for Blitz, he is just in the same place like ysterday waiting for another hamster to move by i don't know if it's a good idea to rush the meal, so i'll wait to the next week-end.
hope he will become a big snake soon, i'm really happy now.
Lotabob Posted - 17/09/2011 : 18:34:29
Great pictures and a good sized meal too. I can't wait to see the effects of eating on this little fella, he'll be a big chunky Blitz before you know it. You've definitely put the work in on this guy and I'm so pleased its finally paying off.
n/a Posted - 17/09/2011 : 10:03:44
Wow that's cool! Congrats! I bet you enjoyed adding that pic to your sig! Good old Blitz!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000