The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Time

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lee1982 Posted - 12/11/2011 : 12:45:41
When i got my royal he was not eating, pooing or doing much. I started reading every thing i could on royals so i could do the best for my boy. what i found out is time is the best thing for your royal. my boy loves to eat now even when i cleaned out his viv and moved every thing around there he was after watching me get his food ready and bang took his first small mouse . I can't tell you how happy am with him but i know one thing if he does stop eating again, i will just give him time.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tawfik47 Posted - 12/11/2011 : 14:11:02
Very true, i agree with both of you.
Lotabob Posted - 12/11/2011 : 13:37:16
You're not wrong. If you have provided a suitable enclosure which meets the needs of the snake then yes time normally does the job. Not panicking is the key, running around trying this that and the other is just going to stress a Royal Python. Glad to hear your boy has started eating again. Not worry if its a bit sporadic the snake always knows what its doing.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000