The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Exercise regime

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nikki0421 Posted - 02/01/2012 : 12:37:06
Hey Guys
I have discovered a new exercise plan for Oscar. Taking him back to his viv last night and thought I'd see if snakes really can climb stairs. And....yes they can!! He had a ball taking himself home! Lol Bless him he must have been knackered, although he only did the last 4 or 5. He's now in training and I'll have him doing the whole lot by summer. Lol
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nikki0421 Posted - 03/01/2012 : 18:29:58
Lol. I was thinking more along the lines of snake olympics, but seeing as Oscar is an only child at the mo I'll go with the Rocky montage!
Regalmatt Posted - 02/01/2012 : 22:56:04
Lol I like the rocky training montage! And when it gets to the top there's loads of little royals cheering!!!
mystra Posted - 02/01/2012 : 22:20:34
haha, now i'm picturing a Rocky style snake training montage!

my corns have taken to climbing the book shelves as their new years resolution to keep fit!
nikki0421 Posted - 02/01/2012 : 13:28:55
Lol Lotabob, no I don't think the neighbours would be too impressed, and yes there was a bit of a hairy moment when he decided to he wanted to take a look over the edge right at the top, and when I went to bring him back, he had other ideas and wrapped himself around the bannister, can be strong little buggers when they want to be!!
He can have another adventure tonight. Gotta try and work off some of that weight he's put on in the last 6 weeks!! Lol.
Lotabob Posted - 02/01/2012 : 13:21:15
I live in an apartment I dont think my neighbours would be too happy with me using the halls stairway to exercise my snakes, though they all seem to enjoy playing on the nest of tables or the clothes airer, the hard bit is getting them off.
JanieW Posted - 02/01/2012 : 12:45:43
lol nikki, that sounds a plan..bet he enjoyed himself as they do seem to like adventures

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000