The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Not a royal question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ajokocha Posted - 07/01/2012 : 19:23:22
Hello people. Just a question about my corn, was checking her today and noticed a few of her scales on the mid section of her back were sticking up. As if she'd slithered backwards and rubbed them the wrong way. I know it doesn't seem a major issue but just wondering if any of you good people could shed some light and reassure me that it's ok? Thank you.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ajokocha Posted - 07/01/2012 : 22:29:48
Haha gmac I like it. But your right. Some things are better left unsaid lol. Cheers mate. And lotabob It must just be a female thing then, just female snakes I mean ;) lol
n/a Posted - 07/01/2012 : 21:40:59
@ GMac and Lotabob ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbB9uvoFfeg&NR=1

Lotabob Posted - 07/01/2012 : 21:24:17
Yup my Boa seems to always have upturned scales. Funny that, all my male snakes can reverse just fine.
GMac Posted - 07/01/2012 : 20:25:35
is nothing to worry about, is likely the stupid thing has reversed into something :D, shall not mention women and reversing isnt the best idea ;). Will sort itself out at next shed so wouldnt worry abut it.
ajokocha Posted - 07/01/2012 : 19:38:35
She's just come out of shed she must of done it today because I didn't notice it yesterday. She's been roaming round for the last few hours so I'm gonna assume she's fine unless she gives me reason to think otherwise :)
n/a Posted - 07/01/2012 : 19:36:03
Hi, I've sometimes seen 'ruffled' scales on Saffron when she's about to go into shed. Hope all is well with your girl.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000