The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Breeding Season!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lovemyroyal Posted - 21/02/2012 : 20:33:54
Hiya

Just a silly question as I now how to females in my house. I have a royal and a corn but still to young to be affected at this time of year.

My question is when they get to the age, what is the females behavior like?
Is there any difference between the two different species?

I do have two mature, male horny cornsnakes lol and know they get pretty much arsey sometimes and are always trying to get out and can be very different to handle at this time of year as there only wanting one thing lol

Sorry for the silly question but should I expect moody pmt behavior or not much change.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jbarlow91 Posted - 22/02/2012 : 06:41:36
I know they are lol I'd love to just fill my house with snakes. Have to win the lottery or something first tho lol
n/a Posted - 21/02/2012 : 23:58:00
LOL thanks J - well, snakes are so cool and though they're hard work from time to time, they are fun! Never regretted getting snakes!
jbarlow91 Posted - 21/02/2012 : 23:02:48
BATS you come out with some crazy jokes lol, sounds like u have a good sense of humour lmao I bet you know how to have fun
lovemyroyal Posted - 21/02/2012 : 22:50:09
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Lol- wasn't there that ad - Mary had a little lambrini?

In Bats' Belfry, last spring, all my adult corn girls turned into hooligans!

Made this joke before but really wanted to administer CORNtraceptives and turn them loose with a willing male ...dear me, the mind boggles ...

Lmao love it corntraceptives
n/a Posted - 21/02/2012 : 22:33:39
Lol- wasn't there that ad - Mary had a little lambrini?

In Bats' Belfry, last spring, all my adult corn girls turned into hooligans!

Made this joke before but really wanted to administer CORNtraceptives and turn them loose with a willing male ...dear me, the mind boggles ...
lovemyroyal Posted - 21/02/2012 : 22:13:30
quote:

My girls have never tried to bite but they are just plain shameless - roaming and pleading for a mate ...girls just wanna have fun eh?

lol lambrini popped into the head then lol

I am soo over the moon she is female though, when i went to get her sexed i said to my b/f knowing my luck it will be male as every one i bought unknown turned out to be lol
n/a Posted - 21/02/2012 : 22:07:58
My girls have never tried to bite but they are just plain shameless - roaming and pleading for a mate ...girls just wanna have fun eh?
lovemyroyal Posted - 21/02/2012 : 22:06:01
quote:

Hi, your royal girl will just curl up, sleep, and be no trouble. She'll fast, which is normal. She might get a bit more active before she starts feeding again.

Your corn will be like your male corns, a pain in the whatsit lol. She might fast too.

Bless them!

Lol thank you :)
I wouldnt put it passed the males to try and bite me one day for the way they are haha
Pleased to know that the female royal will basically stay calm and lovely dont fancy her turning into a mad crazed woman
n/a Posted - 21/02/2012 : 21:43:43
Hi, your royal girl will just curl up, sleep, and be no trouble. She'll fast, which is normal. She might get a bit more active before she starts feeding again.

Your corn will be like your male corns, a pain in the whatsit lol. She might fast too.

Bless them!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000