The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Dilemma.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ajokocha Posted - 25/02/2012 : 00:22:30
Sorry to be a pain again folks. Feels like im forever bothering you people with my questions. It's just that I've picked up some large mice for Floyd and ronnie and they look way too big. They've been on small recently but I've been giving 2 at a time because small mice seemed too small and medium didn't quite seem big enough. Floyd weighs 135g and ronnie 150g. I say the mice look too big but they weigh 27g which is still the recommended 20% of their weight. Do you think these will be ok?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lorraine Posted - 25/02/2012 : 10:41:39
He's about 11 months old (not totally sure) and last night weighed in at 502gms.
ajokocha Posted - 25/02/2012 : 01:09:37
Ok, may just use up the last of my small mice, just out of curiosity how old and what weight is your Oscar?
Lorraine Posted - 25/02/2012 : 00:58:39
If in doubt. Don't. Wait a few more weeks. I'm having the same problem at the moment with a large weaner. Oscar eats extra large mice and he's quite chunky now but I'm still afraid of giving him a rat, lol. You've got to be happy with yourself I reckon.
ajokocha Posted - 25/02/2012 : 00:34:09
They're probably slightly thicker than floyds thickest part, only slightly though, ronnie I think should be ok though, the chunky monkey lol just the Trademark skinny necks concern me. I think they should be ok. Just need a bit of reassurance :)
Lorraine Posted - 25/02/2012 : 00:26:12
I think they'll be fine and as long as the mice are no larger than the fattest part of Floyd's or Ronnie's bodies, they'll be fine with them.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000