The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Dink in the eye

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
carlycorn Posted - 06/03/2012 : 10:25:59
My misters in blue and one of his eyes is dinked...we had a pretty rough shed last time where i had to physicaly help with his face as the rest of his body had come away fine...i thought i got his eyecaps off although i was taking scale by scale...and there had been no roughnes around his eye or greyed eye or dinkage before this point...

Ive heard that this could be dehydration, to be fair he looks pretty hydrated so i can only assume that I never got the eyecap the first time round :(

Hes in deep blue and I dont want to fuss him too much, i had a false strike off him this weekend (partly because i didnt see he was in blue when i picked him up). Will it be safe to give him his moss and see how this develops, I dont wanna freak him out and hes so close to shed now. Might he sort this out himself? I have raised humidity and his temps are fine...

1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
chrisc Posted - 06/03/2012 : 12:29:54
i would put a moss hide in or a damp cloth ontop of the warm hide.
move the water bowl into the hot end an mist the viv a couple of times a day,

it could be where the eye cap is now coming loose due to being blue an hes knocked it on something

good luck with the shed

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000