The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Any arsenal fans ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Pythonwizard Posted - 06/03/2012 : 20:34:57
Any arsenal fans watching the game tonight
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
austin_89 Posted - 09/03/2012 : 18:00:50
Couldn't agree more!
jbarlow91 Posted - 09/03/2012 : 17:04:10
Nothing better than seeing man u get beat. Gonna be funny seeing them get knocked out of the mickey mouse cup
anatess Posted - 09/03/2012 : 15:39:35
quote:
Originally posted by austin_89

Sorry Tawfik but i don't like Alex Ferguson!!

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!

austin_89 Posted - 08/03/2012 : 17:20:25
Sorry Tawfik but i don't like Alex Ferguson!!
jbarlow91 Posted - 08/03/2012 : 12:46:26
Your all wrong lol leicester are the best. The FA cup is coming to the walkers this year lol
Tawfik47 Posted - 08/03/2012 : 09:34:01
Man United Red Devils ... go go !!! I love red devils and of course the one who is behind all this Glory, Sir Alex Ferguson
austin_89 Posted - 07/03/2012 : 20:46:39
The man is just a legend! And will go down in history as the best pound for pound boxer and all round good person.

And Freddie Roach is an amazing trainer so this new guy should go far in his career
anatess Posted - 07/03/2012 : 20:31:42
Pacquiao is definitely amazing outside of the ring. He grew up with parents who are separated - in a country where divorce is illegal, that's a tough life! Her mother raised him and all 5 of his siblings on her own, so by the time he was 14, he had to quit high school to find a job on the streets to support himself.

So, when he made money boxing, he never forgot where he came from and he ended up giving away most of his money. All these people around him abused his generosity, including his boxing manager who gave him only a very small percentage of his winnings. The Philippine Congress issued a bill to protect Pacquiao and people like him from management abuse and they were able to take him out of his contract with his old manager. That's when he got Bob Arum and Freddie Roach who took him to the next level. But, that didn't stop Pacquiao from giving away a lot of his money. Somebody would come by and ask for a loan - he would give them $10,000, and it doesn't get paid back. He would just say, "I gave them a chance to do what Jesus wants them to do and they failed."

Anyway, his house is always open for the poor people in his hometown to find food to eat. And then he built this hospital for all the people in town. His bday is around Christmas time. He would hold parties with all his hometown invited. You'll have the very very poor people hob-nobbing with big shot celebrities listening to him and his mother sing!

Anyway, there's a new Filipino guy coming up that Freddie Roach and Pacquiao are training - Lorenzo Villanueva. He looks like he's going to be the next Pacquiao. He is another one of those "street urchins" having been orphaned at a very young age...
chrisc Posted - 07/03/2012 : 20:19:52
na mayweather is a cheat. he knocked that fella out before the ref signaled the fight to resume an got the win, he should have been disqulified an fined/banned for that
austin_89 Posted - 07/03/2012 : 20:18:19
Not a chance!! Lol
Pythonwizard Posted - 07/03/2012 : 20:15:08
EVERTON !!!!!!!!!!! All the way

On the boxing got to disagree and vote Mayweather I think he would win pacquiao
chrisc Posted - 07/03/2012 : 15:36:56
thats what like about Pacquiao, one hell of a talented boxer yet such a nice bloke out of the ring.
dont think ive ever heard him say a bad word about anyone.

yea mayweather it too worried about his 0 he hand picks opponents an waits for the good ones to slow down before he fights them, shane mosley was one.
plus he is a cheating ****. then theres amir khan whos starting to be the english mayweather. really want peterson to knock him out in their rematch
austin_89 Posted - 07/03/2012 : 15:11:37
He'd definitely stuff mayweather! But mayweather knows this too! Lol

I've read somewhere that he does politics and stuff like that...
anatess Posted - 07/03/2012 : 14:25:48
Hey now... I get dibs on Pacquiao! He's my countryman!

True story:
Southern Philippines is home to MNLF who are always fighting the government for secession. We have lots of terrorist cels in Southern Philippines also that use this platform to foster chaos. It is normal there to hear submachine gun fire at any time of day.

Interestingly, if Pacquiao is fighting in the boxing ring, you won't hear a single peep of machine guns for 4 hours leading to the fight! All the terrorists are huddled around the TV!

So, Pacquiao became a senator. He was given the job to lead the peace talks between MNLF and the government. It used to be that a peace talk meeting would be scheduled and you'd be lucky if you get one important MNLF leader to attend. Now that Pacquiao is calling the meetings, they have to hold the meetings in an arena to hold all the people who wants to attend. And the highest leaders would fight each other to hold the honor of sitting next to Pacquiao.

So yeah, he's been doing awesome as a senator! LOL!

By the way, this reminds me... I LOVE that movie Act of Valor! LOVE IT. Yeah, the Filipinos are the bad guys but it's okay. I still love it!
chrisc Posted - 07/03/2012 : 14:23:02
yes he is, got a £50 bet with my mate that he will do mayweather if they ever fight.
got to love tyson fury, went to see him beat the summy git chisora at wembly
austin_89 Posted - 07/03/2012 : 14:05:34
That is a valid point! Lol and i love boxing, Manny Pacquiao is the man!
chrisc Posted - 07/03/2012 : 14:01:47
i support mansfield but boxing is the sport i love
anatess Posted - 07/03/2012 : 13:59:56
Well, if we're going to talk about a proper team, we need to get out of the English Premiere and go BARCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOO YAH!

chrisc Posted - 07/03/2012 : 13:45:38
you lot should support a proper team like the mighty mansfield town
austin_89 Posted - 07/03/2012 : 13:39:10
Last time we played Liverpool we beat them

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000