The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python - General Keeping information
 woo hoo

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
carlb1981 Posted - 17/06/2012 : 22:24:37
Martys ate his 3rd mouse with me now still having to just leave it in viv as he just sniffs it and rests his head back in his hides doorway but this time he ate it within half an hour instead of the middle of the night like the last two times so hopefully he's getting closer to taking it from me. gonna give him a few more medium mice then a couple large ones before trying with the rat fluffs again can't wait for the day he strikes one. will be interested to see if my new corn decides to show her face when its her time to feed tomorrow
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JanieW Posted - 17/06/2012 : 23:32:58
Hey that's great news Carl, there'll be no stopping ya now :)
blackskull Posted - 17/06/2012 : 22:30:18
congrats on the 3rd feed

my female pastel would only eat if the rat was left in then she would eat in the middle of the night. then she went through the winter fast. when i was warming the rats with a hair drier on night she zoomed out of her hide, which she never did so i offered it on tongs and he struck, has taken the last 4 feeds this way

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000