The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Pythons
 Crawl Cay Dwarf Boa

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ailsa Mary McVicar Posted - 20/11/2011 : 13:29:06
Hiya,
I've recently decided on my next snake to get, this will be my 4th and last snake and am wondering if there are any keepers of crawl cay dwarf boas on here and if so could you share pics of yours and tell me a little bit of what they are like once you first get them. I wont be getting mine until after xmas/new year so I do have plenty time to now buy all the set up and get everything all sorted for my new addition and think of a name to match the theme of my other snakes names.

Cheers,
Ailsa
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ailsa Mary McVicar Posted - 29/11/2011 : 17:56:19
Well have paid my deposit on my crawl cay and she'll be here just after xmas.
Lotabob Posted - 22/11/2011 : 15:39:00
It is true, Boas are incredible snakes. I have a Hogg Island its a dwarf but bigger than a Crawl cay, they are such clever little things too. Sanke is a bit nippy around feeding but that's Boas for you, most of the time she is a calm and friendly little snake, by little I mean about 4 foot and still growing. She should top out at about 6 foot max but more realistic she'll be lucky to hit 5 foot. Oh and Hoggs are very pale too, well they are at night they go very dark rusty colours through the day.
Laws Posted - 21/11/2011 : 23:36:31
i have a dwarf crawl cay boa , hes a beaut for sure! puppy dog tame and not very big , hes 2 and probably 2.5 foot if that :)
blackskull Posted - 21/11/2011 : 19:34:07
boas are great, i have not got a crawl cay so im not much help lol. i bought a sonoran dwarf boa a month ago and love her to bits
Ailsa Mary McVicar Posted - 21/11/2011 : 14:20:19
Yup adding a Boa to my little snake family and am getting quite excited lol.
Tawfik47 Posted - 21/11/2011 : 09:13:44
Boa ? ha ... big plans for the new year Boas are really great snakes, i wish i will have one someday.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000