The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Pythons
 everyone likes a cute furry animal pic...pic heavy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 08/12/2011 : 23:12:20
check these two little beauties out . my grandad has wanted another dog ever since their last dog died of kidney failure . it was his birthday yesterday and he was hinting at my nan for a dog , who wasnt so keen on the idea , anyway i did some research and we found someone local who had a few cocker spaniel pups , my nan still wasnt keen and didnt want one . anyways off we went today and not only are they getting one , they are getting two one my nan picked and the black and white one my grandad picked out . Hes named his one "Pal" and my nans is named "honey" . they will be coming home the 18th december . Get ready to swoon.....

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laws Posted - 14/12/2011 : 00:28:35
thanks for the comments , these little girls have already been spoilt and they arent even home yet! i cant wait to go pick them up on saturday with my grand parents .

Gary good luck with getting ur new one , i have one but shes always stayed at my moms even when i moved out , she was my dog but mom wouldnt let me leave with her lol . shes 15 now and deaf as a post lol
gary Posted - 13/12/2011 : 22:40:08
hi laws them dogs are spot on mate we have a blue roan cocker there like human were getting another one now the wife has seen yours
venommum2011 Posted - 09/12/2011 : 13:55:24
awww for fluffies they are cute lool
n/a Posted - 09/12/2011 : 11:36:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHTgmfid7WU&feature=bf_next&list=AVGxdCwVVULXfu9wGaCdCoukVdO9PfAcr5&lf=list_related

Funny, I just came across this song yesterday. Couldn't find a good vid of the original singer, Jake Thackray, but this cover version's just as good, well I think it's kind of cute ...
mystra Posted - 09/12/2011 : 10:01:11
awwwwww!!! they're adorable!!!!

(getting so puppy-broody now!)
reptiledanny Posted - 09/12/2011 : 07:38:38
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. Reminds me of the day I brought my baby home (who is also a cocker spaniel). Curled on my knee with his huge puppy dog eyes. I think he needs a friend now. *goes off to hunt for cocker spaniel babies in the manchester area*
Lotabob Posted - 09/12/2011 : 01:18:43
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww X100.
Laws Posted - 08/12/2011 : 23:51:44
heheh i didnt kno where else to post it ? unless i missed it. but oh yes these are the new morph pythons :D
n/a Posted - 08/12/2011 : 23:46:24
LOL - never ever seen pythons like these ...with long furry ears and legs lol ...

But you're right - they are seriously seriously cute!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000