The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Royal
 Other Pythons
 If I Ever get another snake, I want this

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JanieW Posted - 05/05/2012 : 13:14:49
Backround colour lilac with maroon stripes :)

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JanieW Posted - 05/05/2012 : 16:17:18
Don't worry Jayde It was only that I saw them on the 888 site, I really shouldn't even be thinking of another :)

They have dwarf retics and a bosc monitor and both tempt me lol and be sure that my hubby would go mad if any appeared in the house *grins* I could maybe hide a baby snake, but no chance with a bosc hehe
Jayde Posted - 05/05/2012 : 16:00:12
Sorry, I didnt mean to rain on your parade! The guy in your pic is Deffinitely a stunner, a I'm sure if you looked around you'd see a wide range of temperaments between indvidual bredli's and could then feel safe knowing you've got the option to have a slightly more docile one. Or I guess the other option would be to look for a pre-owned or adult so that the handling and taming process has already been introduced and started. Sorry if I put a downer in the idea :( !!
JanieW Posted - 05/05/2012 : 15:38:21
LOL Jayde, thanks..hmm I don't think I want one anymore...I have been spoilt having two soppy snakes..Ra is calming down , but even he never attempts to strike at us.
Jayde Posted - 05/05/2012 : 15:25:34
Bitey!! It was the owners personal snake that he kept in the shop as a 'show snake' to create a variety of animals to look at and learn about (as each enclosure has a poster with basic info or it's resident) it was a lovely thing to look at, but sadly just didn't like any human interaction or interference! And I've never seen anything feed so aggressively, not even their blood pythons or Burmese! But I guess it's like any snake, each had their own way of being, and you treat each snake individually. Sadly he's not in the shop anymore, as it was only there in a temporary basis from first purchase util his house move was complete (to minimise the stress from keep moving). Next time I pop in I'll ask how he's getting on, as I last saw it at Christmas, so I imagine it's gown in quite abit, and I know his main concern was to try and tame the little buggar down!!
JanieW Posted - 05/05/2012 : 13:29:33
yep a Bredli, when you say about its temperament being ridiculous..ridiculously docile or bitey?

I'd never have a snake likely to bite lol
Jayde Posted - 05/05/2012 : 13:21:38
A bredli? My local shop had one that was an absolute gannit of an eater and it's temperament was ridiculous. Lovely looking though, but I was surprised when I found out that many captive individuals had reached 9ft!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000