The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Finally 2012 Clutch #2 laid.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CoN Posted - 23/07/2012 : 11:54:14
Exacly two months after my first clutch, my second female decided to lay her eggs and its happend on the same day the last hatchling from clutch #1 emerged from his egg. She laid seven eggs which four were slugs and three healty eggs weighing in at 346g. I knew the odd gods will get me in some way or another after my odds with the first. She is my het Pied female bred to an Enchi and Bumblebee. My Pied male didnt want anything to do with her this season, maybe next season.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
CoN Posted - 25/07/2012 : 21:39:42
quote:
Originally posted by Stewy-C-

Yay, does this mean you need to get rid of your first clutch to make room? :D Eager to take that bee off your hands for the right price :D

Good luck with these ones. Any more this year?

That's it for me for this season. I really can't wait to te the first clutch sexed!
quote:
Originally posted by Unamed

wow.
how long do they protect the eggs for? will they get angry/sad or anything like that if you remove them?
if you were to try and take them off the eggs would they strike?

They'll protect/incubate them till they're hatched and ready to meet the world on their own. Well all I can say they look confused and do look like they are searching for the eggs when I removed them. I've seen some clips where some people's BPs do strike at them when they try and remove the eggs. The female of my first clutch did hissed but didn't strike. This female didn't do anything not even a hiss.
Unamed Posted - 25/07/2012 : 15:56:15
wow.

how long do they protect the eggs for? will they get angry/sad or anything like that if you remove them?

if you were to try and take them off the eggs would they strike?
acd1984 Posted - 25/07/2012 : 14:53:46
I love how they coil and protect there eggs :) oh and good luck lol
Stewy-C- Posted - 23/07/2012 : 23:32:48
Yay, does this mean you need to get rid of your first clutch to make room? :D Eager to take that bee off your hands for the right price :D

Good luck with these ones. Any more this year?

CoN Posted - 23/07/2012 : 22:34:08
Thanks guys.
boomslang Posted - 23/07/2012 : 19:00:24
Nice and yep goodluck
Kelfezond Posted - 23/07/2012 : 12:02:05
Nice one, man! Goodluck

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000