The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 this is matilda our gorgeous baby xx

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
matildasmum Posted - 29/07/2012 : 19:49:31

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
boomslang Posted - 30/07/2012 : 22:54:06
quote:
Originally posted by matildasmum

i dont mind what she is, she is gorgoeus to me regardless, im not intending on breeding so dont need to know for sure if you know what i mean, her colourings is green, gold, lots of white and brown, she is lovely, didnt look like any of the others in the shop lol but was the most placid and beautiful plus my little boy loved her so home with us she came lol.
i used photobucket to upload.
p.s, my hubby wanted an albino but im terrified of their eyes lol xx

Not everyone breeds or is to worried about what their snake is,So we know what you mean. and hehe yeah their red evil looking eyes hahaha.
matildasmum Posted - 30/07/2012 : 20:48:58
she does have a wee bit o red in her but no much, i dont know anything at all about the morphs, all i know is she didnt look like any of the others that were for sale in the shop, i had a wee look online asked a few other who said she looked like a fire but im aware there are loads of variations, her underside is pure white right up the the sides then it goes to yellow then a slight redness then browns, greens n golds, none of these photos dp her any justice at all, they were taken in the dark and i kinda covered over h4e flash so as not to frighten her, as i said i dont mind what she is, just a royal python suits me fine lol, love her to bits regardless although she is super grumpy tonight lol, had her out for no more than 5 mins, she was too ajitated, could be cause she wasmjust fed on sat?? or no ammused at getting woken up, that seems like the better choice lol xx
badwool Posted - 30/07/2012 : 19:34:56
quote:
Originally posted by Stewy-C-

Hi, your intro says that this is a fire royal? Need a bigger pic, but it looks like a normal to me.

How did you upload the pics?

I can kinda see some red in the sides on the bottom pic, unless its from the persons top.
matildasmum Posted - 30/07/2012 : 18:58:25
i dont mind what she is, she is gorgoeus to me regardless, im not intending on breeding so dont need to know for sure if you know what i mean, her colourings is green, gold, lots of white and brown, she is lovely, didnt look like any of the others in the shop lol but was the most placid and beautiful plus my little boy loved her so home with us she came lol.
i used photobucket to upload.
p.s, my hubby wanted an albino but im terrified of their eyes lol xx
Stewy-C- Posted - 29/07/2012 : 22:07:31
Hi, your intro says that this is a fire royal? Need a bigger pic, but it looks like a normal to me.

How did you upload the pics?
matildasmum Posted - 29/07/2012 : 21:22:26
how do you make the bigger??
boomslang Posted - 29/07/2012 : 21:21:32
Very nice :) But pics are alittle small

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000