The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Little Bumblebee

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LittlestarRed Posted - 28/08/2012 : 20:54:33
I just thought I'd post some pics of our little female Bumblebee. We are selling her as we have two now and we've decided that we have to part with one!
She came from CPR when she was barely out of egg. It took a while to get her feeding but now she's a fantastic feeder (on defrost Rats). She has a strong spider wobble but it doesn't seem to affect her.

I know there was interest from some in seeing her so here you go:

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LittlestarRed Posted - 01/09/2012 : 11:35:57
Thanks I think she's lovely too!

It's a shame you have to wait so long Matildasmum, my Hubby is impatient with buying Royals too! lol. I'd have done you a good deal on my one if you were in SE England!
matildasmum Posted - 30/08/2012 : 14:24:39
what a stunning wee snake, we would really love one of these but its not so easy to get differnet morphs here, we have to wait ages n ages and i am not at all patient. she is a stunner tho x
AndyJ80 Posted - 29/08/2012 : 09:04:41
quote:
Originally posted by LittlestarRed

She's strike feeding on warmed defrost Rat Fluffs at the moment. Her wobble is quite extreme at times. She holds her head upside down and corkscrews quite a bit, despite this she feeds well. She can be a little viv defensive now and again (usually around feeding day) but once she's out I've never had a problem. We've had her about 5 months now and apart from a slow start but since she got going (apart from when in shed) she has never missed a feed!

She has personality and personally I'd have liked to keep her. My daughter named her 'Belle' and I think she is very pretty. Sadly Hubby wants to keep the other Bumblebee so this little one is to go! *sigh*

she is absolutely gorgeous
LittlestarRed Posted - 29/08/2012 : 08:49:12
quote:
Originally posted by AndyJ80

awww she's beautiful
what size rats? and how bad is her wobble?

She's strike feeding on warmed defrost Rat Fluffs at the moment. Her wobble is quite extreme at times. She holds her head upside down and corkscrews quite a bit, despite this she feeds well. She can be a little viv defensive now and again (usually around feeding day) but once she's out I've never had a problem. We've had her about 5 months now and she was slow start feeding but since she got going (apart from when in shed) she has never missed a feed!

She has personality and personally I'd have liked to keep her. My daughter named her 'Belle' and I think she is very pretty. Sadly Hubby wants to keep the other Bumblebee so this little one is to go! *sigh*
Danno91 Posted - 28/08/2012 : 23:48:15
Stunning
jebus Posted - 28/08/2012 : 23:39:30
She is perdy :)
AndyJ80 Posted - 28/08/2012 : 22:02:41
awww she's beautiful
what size rats? and how bad is her wobble?
Fezza Posted - 28/08/2012 : 21:49:32
Cute

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000