The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Marcs Collection

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Marc T Posted - 01/09/2012 : 15:17:25
Heres my girl Lizzie a female normal, had her since March this year, she was born late 2012 weighing 100G when I got her, shes now at around 400G

And heres my 2011 Corn, Kelloggs.

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
konrad1982 Posted - 16/10/2012 : 06:33:35
Cheers mate.
Marc T Posted - 14/10/2012 : 14:07:35
They were cheaper than all the other websites I looked at and Blackpool is only an hour away from me. I don't know how they compare to show prices as there aren't any local to me. I was also assured that I would be getting quality animals and I think I did!

Because the reptile indistry is so much bigger in America, the prices of morphs are a lot cheaper than over here and because they order in bulk (60 snakes in this delivery) the shipping costs only add a couple of quid per snake so they still work out cheaper than over here. It would obviously cost a lot if you only ordered one snake.

There is a long list of avaliable morphs and prices on the Reptile Room website.
konrad1982 Posted - 14/10/2012 : 11:32:24
Why have you ordered them from BHB If I can ask? Are their prices any better (including shipping costs) comparing to our prices? I have seen a lot nice animals on their website but I always thought that shipping cost will be just too expensive.
JodiT Posted - 14/10/2012 : 00:07:00
Awww I remember when my corn was that small! So cute
Marc T Posted - 13/10/2012 : 20:30:08
I went up to the Reptile Room in Blackpool to see my new snakes which arrived from BHB on Thursday. I'm leaving them there until next Saturday so they can settle down and make sure they're feeding so we only got them out for a minute. Better pics to come when I get them home!

Here they are.

Female Pastel, hopefully she holds the colour.

Male Spider, bit head shy and he wobbled a bit when we first got him out but once he calmed down it wasn't too bad. I'm no expert but pretty clean IMO.
Evolution Morphs Posted - 01/09/2012 : 18:44:15
Very nice female you have there Marcus

Kellogg's is lovely also
reptilemadd Posted - 01/09/2012 : 16:25:17
Very nice snakes

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000