The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 This might be a silly question...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JodiT Posted - 05/10/2012 : 10:32:48
Any chance this is a Yellow Belly? Or anything other than a normal? I don't understand the whole morph genetics and I can't identify them very well.. but I rescued this little girl from an animal shelter.. You can see her head is a bit scarred and she's got a couple of scars on her body but she's beautiful :)

Thanks guys :)
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JodiT Posted - 11/10/2012 : 14:01:56
Ahh thanks! At least now I have a comparison :) thanks for all your help guys
badwool Posted - 11/10/2012 : 12:15:44
Jodi, this is the markings that would mean YB

Kelfezond Posted - 11/10/2012 : 12:01:51
Looks normal to me too
JodiT Posted - 11/10/2012 : 11:44:50
Okay thanks :)
badwool Posted - 11/10/2012 : 11:06:56
i'd say no, that's a normal.
JodiT Posted - 11/10/2012 : 10:31:41
Opinions guys? :)
DJMissons Posted - 07/10/2012 : 17:46:42
Hi guys the real owner here! Just wondering if she's a yellow belly? Here's a belly photo...
ajokocha Posted - 06/10/2012 : 13:03:25
Hello, I agree with above, looks like a normal. But a gorgeous one at that :). And no question is a silly question :)
JodiT Posted - 06/10/2012 : 10:22:02
She's at my boyfriend's so I'll have to have a check when I'm there next but I'll get a couple of pictures up of her belly soon! She's so gorgeous when I saw her I knew I had to have her :) I was wondering as I was looking through the morph list photos and saw the yellowbelly and she looked spot on! I can't believe anyone would want to get rid of such a lovely snake!
IncurableFlirt Posted - 06/10/2012 : 01:21:01
More than likely she is a really great looking normal. She does have the Yellowbelly "spot" on her head and her colors look pretty bright yellow...what does her actual belly look like? Is it clear....or does it have speckles/checkers? Does it have a clear area between two lines of checkering all the way down? If we could get a shot of her belly, that would be awesome. :) Even if she is only a normal, she looks fantastic. Major kudos to you for taking her in from the shelter and giving her a great home!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000