The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Baby pastel in my hand

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JanieW Posted - 29/10/2012 : 21:13:13
So far Elanor is her name..Sindarin for Sun :)

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laws Posted - 30/10/2012 : 19:21:52
when we got Ed , he had been fed not long after i picked him up and i thought uh oh i dnot tihnk he is gona keep this down . So got him home quick got him in his rub after a few pics and then left him . My OH came home from work and held him quick while i sorted out the temp probes and then we left him alone till last nite when he went into his new 9litre and now i think hes sulking . Apparently he is feeding well so friday will be the big tester i think but if he doesnt eat then will leave well alone . I just want to munch him haha!
JanieW Posted - 30/10/2012 : 19:13:00
Erm..well we didn't wait the week..maybe 2 days, but she ate fine..Slinky was the same, pretty sure she took a mouse day after we brought her home.
This lil un stayed in her hide while upstairs on her own, now she's in the lounge she's out nosing every eve with the lights on.
I keep all the babies on kitchen roll :) Easy to keep clean.
Laws Posted - 30/10/2012 : 19:05:02
It seems little eddy is cheeky . He was in a large flat faun and was out as soon as the lights went out, but i thought it were too big comepared to the one he lived in before i got him so i have popped him into a 9litre last nite and he hasnt been out as of yet , and i swapped from the beech chipping he was on and popped him onto kitchen roll , altho im wondering if he hasnt been out whether he prefers the chippings .

When did u get your little one ? the week not touching is haaaard!!
JanieW Posted - 30/10/2012 : 10:53:16
Thanks guys :)
Laws that's great, I saw a pic and he's gorgeous.
This lil un is cheeky, she was out last night for a cuddle, put back then she roams wanting back out, so I lifted the hatch, put my hand in and she waited to be picked up..then when being lifted she yawned lol
Laws Posted - 29/10/2012 : 22:43:05
lovely :) i picked up a pastel male on friday and i love him to bits , have been after a royal for aaages ! we had one 2 years ago when we first got into snakes but he couldnt feed and so went to a friend with more experience . But now we do have more general snake keeping exp im so so glad i have me a cute royal again!
ajokocha Posted - 29/10/2012 : 22:30:40
Gorgeous little royal :)

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000