The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 New Pic's (F.A.O Del)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptilemadd Posted - 26/11/2012 : 12:52:18
So some of you might have read my add on to JanieW's post but I thought I'd give two other of my snakes a post (don't want them thinking I don't care :). So first up is my latest edition to the family a little 100% het clown female that I picked up from Donny in Sept.

Second is my male lesser whom I think is a very nice example of the morph and unfortunately the pics don't do him justice but here they are.

You can just about make out the yellows and browns which are both a lot more intense, hope you like :)
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Robert Posted - 27/11/2012 : 13:45:42
Very beautiful
jbarlow91 Posted - 27/11/2012 : 07:45:18
I like the lesser gene it can make some nice morphs when you breed them
reptilemadd Posted - 27/11/2012 : 06:21:22
Lol cheers Bob I have to admit I hadn't been very interested in the lesser morph, I knew it combined well with some others, but every time I saw one they didn't look much different than a normal, so I was always worried about being ripped off, but as soon as I saw him I had to have him lol even though I had mostly males I couldn't help myself, and his underside is pure white from nose to tail, I tried to show it on one of the pic's but he wasn't to keen so only managed to get half of it. Hopefully I can find an equally nice female and produce some lovely BEL's. thanks for the compliments.
Lotabob Posted - 27/11/2012 : 02:50:04
Wow that lesser is epic. I'm not a major fan of morphs, a lot just look like normals to me but that Lesser is stunning. Its like the snake printer ran out of black ink.
reptilemadd Posted - 26/11/2012 : 22:00:18
Thanks but he's not a hypo his yellows are a lot brighter than they are in the photos, and the brown around his saddles is a lot browner. It's rumoured that he may be from Ralph Davies pladdy daddy line, but I didn't take any notice till I saw a lesser that the reptile room had brought to Donny in Sept that had a very similar colouring but it also had the hidden gene thing that Kevin from Nerd says is supposed to make soul suckers, so you never know one day soon I could be very happy indeed lol, (well I can dream it is nearly christmas)
IncurableFlirt Posted - 26/11/2012 : 19:34:07
Awww, they're both fantastic. Your het Clown has some great patterning, I love those huge neck dots. Your Lesser is stunning with all that blushing. When I looked at the first pics, I had to wonder if it wasn't also hypo, lol. I think it was the coloring in the first few pics that made me think it, because seeing the last couple, it's not the same. He really is a gorgeous example of the Lesser morph. He's got all those back dots, too. My Lesser male has those as well. They are so cute!
reptilemadd Posted - 26/11/2012 : 18:05:36
Thanks never get tired of compliments lol.
Kelfezond Posted - 26/11/2012 : 14:11:52
Fantastic lesser
reptilemadd Posted - 26/11/2012 : 13:52:17
Cheers guys yeah Del it maybe we'll have to join forces in a couple of years and see what we come up with, she's a pretty het so hopefully she'll produce some nice clowns, still a bit unsure about my het male but apparently he's one of bob clarks aswell so he should prove out, then throw some of my lesser in the mix followed by one of your pastels if you have anymore and wham, a pastel/lesser/clown lol.

And if you need help with your new addition you could always borrow one of mine.
Leucistic Posted - 26/11/2012 : 13:03:54
Lovely Female and Amazing Lesser
Evolution Morphs Posted - 26/11/2012 : 13:00:07
very nice buddy :)
gotta love clowns ;)

and i must say that lesser is prob one of the best example
I've ever seen :) the blushing is super and its all over :)

congrats

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000