The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 new viv

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
couch Posted - 26/05/2009 : 18:56:11
new viv got a gap at the side of the gard shud i block it off so he dont get stuck up there n burn him self
il add pic soon
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
wolfspirit Posted - 27/05/2009 : 20:59:25
quote:
Originally posted by couch

whats the best way to swop him over in to the new viv when its full of greens n logs
wud it be best to do it after a feed aswell

No, dont feed him, just put him in, my viv is crowded, eventually i may take stuff out as he grows, but Echo was only in there three days and i fed him, but only because he had settled very well and was looking for it when i was feeding Peanut...

Maybe would not have had i not provided cover..

Also make sure your temps are right before you put your snake in there...
couch Posted - 27/05/2009 : 19:58:11
whats the best way to swop him over in to the new viv when its full of greens n logs
wud it be best to do it after a feed aswell
wolfspirit Posted - 26/05/2009 : 22:57:47
this is one of my royals vivs..

from two angles..

and this is a link to some other peoples vivs on here so you can see what they look like...

http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1011
couch Posted - 26/05/2009 : 22:28:28
think thats wot im gonna do bring it all out abit
i got a wedge for it cuz he did get out of hes old one and out of my room i found him under the cats bed outside my bedroom lucky the cat werent there
wolfspirit Posted - 26/05/2009 : 22:05:32
quote:
Originally posted by couch

think i need to snap off to scew holes on the back side so it sits flush to the back
do royals have hard heads he keeps goin up the glass and floppin back down and wacking hes head the tw@ ?

I would bring the bulb and guard further out not right in the corner to give you better temps, also have you got a lock for that glass or a couple of wedges? or you will be looking for your snake..
couch Posted - 26/05/2009 : 20:55:36
think i need to snap off to scew holes on the back side so it sits flush to the back
do royals have hard heads he keeps goin up the glass and floppin back down and wacking hes head the tw@ ?
lee2308 Posted - 26/05/2009 : 20:43:51
do you mean the gap is between the gaurd and the side of the viv?if thats what you mean just move the lamp further out.
dazb Posted - 26/05/2009 : 20:12:13
if it is on a stat it will be fine...
couch Posted - 26/05/2009 : 20:10:46
shud i put the ceramic on a timer to go off at night then on in the morning ? or just leave it on ?
dazb Posted - 26/05/2009 : 19:47:57
yes mate i would put one at each end so he can thermoregulate while feeling safe...
couch Posted - 26/05/2009 : 19:37:53
that half log thing n his one old the plastic box thing shud i have one eaither end
dazb Posted - 26/05/2009 : 19:17:57
I think you should be ok mate...would take alot to get up there and stay there...

Is there a warm hide in there...?
couch Posted - 26/05/2009 : 19:02:26

you cant realy see it but its there

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000