The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 my baby but has no name yet

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
diesel Posted - 25/06/2009 : 19:21:46

hes a he lol so boy names would be helpfull if anyone has any ideas, he needs naming soon as am sick of my kids trying to call him poppy lmao
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
diesel Posted - 27/06/2009 : 15:17:22
iv a few from when i first found him il get them on laptop and post and then try and get a few of him now well good ones of him now lol
awww that is sweet and thats how fudge is with me he sits on my shoulder like he is now and pecks at my hair everything he is so domesticated hes like a cat or dog lol its just a pity i couldnt train him like one you know to go out side or use a litter tray lmao
wolfspirit Posted - 27/06/2009 : 11:43:44
yeah pics would be cool...
MissCat Posted - 27/06/2009 : 10:51:13
hang on i'll get the link :p

here u go :p
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8108281.stm
it's quite cute >.<
diesel Posted - 27/06/2009 : 10:45:07
no i aint heard of that one lol
MissCat Posted - 27/06/2009 : 10:33:58
did u read about the chap who adopted a baby squirrel and it's now his "girlfriend" much in the same way as your pigwidge
diesel Posted - 27/06/2009 : 10:30:59
yep the kids named him fudge il post a pick of him if you want? and awwwww i was looking forward to a wedding lol
MissCat Posted - 26/06/2009 : 22:02:52
looks like my marriage proposal was rejected :'( *sob* lOl
wolfspirit Posted - 26/06/2009 : 21:24:20
quote:
Originally posted by diesel

yeah he does and if the weathers not good then he is in the house he follows me like a little lap dog lol mad thing

have you named him?
diesel Posted - 26/06/2009 : 18:15:59
yeah he does and if the weathers not good then he is in the house he follows me like a little lap dog lol mad thing
wolfspirit Posted - 26/06/2009 : 11:26:25
quote:

they have and hes picked me the dumb bugger lmao iv kept them before and know all the signs and he has fallen in love lmao

aww bless..does he live in the house with you at night?
diesel Posted - 26/06/2009 : 11:17:52
they have and hes picked me the dumb bugger lmao iv kept them before and know all the signs and he has fallen in love lmao
wolfspirit Posted - 26/06/2009 : 10:57:13
wait till his hormones kick in and he goes off looking for a girlfriend..lol...
diesel Posted - 26/06/2009 : 10:55:49
he wouldnt end up in a pie with me and i dont think he,ll ever leave either lol am stuck with him for life as they live about 15yrs oh god lol
diesel Posted - 26/06/2009 : 10:54:01
iv got something blue that would do as something borrowed lmao yeah a wedding a wedding a wedding lol
MissCat Posted - 26/06/2009 : 00:13:36
quote:
Originally posted by AddicksGlenn

How about Dradis or Adama?
Very masculine sounding names.

I LOVE YOU.
marry me please.
my corn is called starbuck, one of my royals is Athena and i want another female to name boomer.
my CRB is called Helo.
registry office do ya? no honeymoon, lets spend the money on more reps. ^_^
and BSG memorabelia of course.
first stop would be caprica's dress. yea. thats the wedding dress.....
*goes off into smutty daydream*
wolfspirit Posted - 25/06/2009 : 23:04:55
quote:

hes gotta be about 4maybe 5 months old iv had him about 4months maybe less
but he aint the only nutter pet in the house one of my cats has mental problems and i dont mean it hes just a nutter he is actaully mentaly challenged, he got hit by a car cause of one of my kids and its left the cat with problems
it used to be you asked my son,,, what did you do hed go "open daddy door" and then ask him then what,, hed then laugh and go "leesy bounced" and hed find it funny the little git lmao

lol..

i hope you keep the bird...or that he stays with you, i have visions of him ending up in a pie somewhere else..lol.
diesel Posted - 25/06/2009 : 23:00:13
hes gotta be about 4maybe 5 months old iv had him about 4months maybe less
but he aint the only nutter pet in the house one of my cats has mental problems and i dont mean it hes just a nutter he is actaully mentaly challenged, he got hit by a car cause of one of my kids and its left the cat with problems
it used to be you asked my son,,, what did you do hed go "open daddy door" and then ask him then what,, hed then laugh and go "leesy bounced" and hed find it funny the little git lmao
wolfspirit Posted - 25/06/2009 : 22:51:38
aww bless him....

what a wonderful thing you did....

how long have you had him?
diesel Posted - 25/06/2009 : 22:34:42
its a wild one (not a wood pidg) he fell out of his nest really young as i was walking past and there was no chance of putting him back and i couldnt leave him so i took him home and hand fed him with digestive biscuits mixed with water and a babies meds seringe hes now big and hes gone from thinking am his mum to am his girlfriend hes choose to be sellerbert for the rest of his life lmao (spellings poor i know but am tired lol)
he wont leave he has a large cat basket which during the day goes in the garden and opened up so if he wanted to leave he could but instead he sits on the back door (if the kitchen door is closed and cant get into the house) waiting for me to go into the garden where the min i go out the door he lands on my head and drops onto my shoulder and sits there till i get him down
wolfspirit Posted - 25/06/2009 : 22:18:01
quote:

yeah i dont like seeing things being killed hence the pet pidgeon lol who has a few screws loose and yeah theres always a risk but the pros out weigh the cons as well,

i know..

lol..you have a pet pidgeon? is it an ex racer or a wild one?

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000