The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Bliss

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
wolfspirit Posted - 12/08/2009 : 11:19:39
Bliss shed complete this morning and took these two pics to get an idea of how big she is ...almost the length across of my double bed, but not quite, at full stretch she is six inches short of it

Glenn with Peanut taken two months ago so you can see the difference..

Glenn with Bliss's shed, which we measured at 60 inches so someone can work that out for me...

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
wolfspirit Posted - 12/08/2009 : 23:49:38
quote:
Originally posted by lee2308

looking great anne,you should try the snake measure thingy,it quite good.

i know, but i got lost..lol.you can do it if you like;-)

(hint hint)

i think she is nearer 46-48 inches judging on how far she goes across my bed...that shed was still wet when i measured it so it might have been more stretchy..
lee2308 Posted - 12/08/2009 : 23:34:51
looking great anne,you should try the snake measure thingy,it quite good.
wolfspirit Posted - 12/08/2009 : 21:59:30
quote:
Originally posted by Remmy

She doesn`t look underweight in the pics wolfspirit she looks a nice size. You MARRIED a spurs supporter....shame on you wolfspirit

yeah big shame on me...lmao...

but it was good whenever we beat Spurs cos he never spoke to me for days after...

She still has a lot of loose skin but cos she is straight in the shot you cant see it..but she is doing good, feeding great for me so far touch wood..
Remmy Posted - 12/08/2009 : 21:38:20
She doesn`t look underweight in the pics wolfspirit she looks a nice size. You MARRIED a spurs supporter....shame on you wolfspirit
wolfspirit Posted - 12/08/2009 : 21:22:29
quote:
Originally posted by kashie

Omg she is massive compared to my small baby brood. Gladysss was around 30inches when last measured so she is a mere hatchling in comparision. Lol

You have that to look forward to Karen..

I love Bliss she has spunk..lol...by that i mean she is feisty but gentle..if you can understand that...
she is much much better with me now, but i still have to be very aware with her or i might end up with teeth marks..lol..she has missed me twice..

quote:
Originally posted by Remmy

Wow Wolfspirit what a beauty she is big, what does she weigh. Good to see Glen has good taste, not the snake the Arsenal shirt

Remmy, she is at 1350g at the mo, has ground to make up, will be brill once she is up to what she should be, whatever that is..lol..

As for the team, we are both gunners supporters....

born and bred me....Glenn just glad Glenn followed me and not his dad who is a Spurs supporter

Remmy Posted - 12/08/2009 : 20:01:43
Wow Wolfspirit what a beauty she is big, what does she weigh. Good to see Glen has good taste, not the snake the Arsenal shirt
kashie Posted - 12/08/2009 : 19:43:40
Omg she is massive compared to my small baby brood. Gladysss was around 30inches when last measured so she is a mere hatchling in comparision. Lol
Blackecho Posted - 12/08/2009 : 13:19:55
The 10% is only rough, could be 20%, which would take her down to 48".
wolfspirit Posted - 12/08/2009 : 13:15:20
thanks BE,

That is a bit out, i probably measured it wrong cos my last attempt to measure her was around 46 inches, could not get her to straighten out fully, she is a big girl though and you know she is strong when she wraps round your arm to hold on, she has a good squeeze on her.
Blackecho Posted - 12/08/2009 : 12:25:06
60 inches - 10% (rough estimate for stretching during shed) = 54 inches = 4' 6"

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000