The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Feeling arboreal...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
xautomaticflowersx Posted - 28/09/2009 : 22:09:20
Got Ripley a new 42l RUB and he seems to be loving the extra space. I can usually hear him at night exploring and climbing on his fake ivy.
He seems to think he's arboreal though... I went into my room last night, turned on the lights and he was cruising around the top of the RUB using the little crevices on each side! He did a full lap of all 4 sides before climbing down. Here are some piccies...

General piccies of him in his RUB...

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Debbie Posted - 04/10/2009 : 21:57:28
He looks very happy exploring his new surroundings and he looks like a bit of a headcase lol..
xautomaticflowersx Posted - 01/10/2009 : 02:52:23
With any luck he will be! I'm definitely smitten with him as my first snake, that's for sure. Handled him last night and he seemed way more relaxed than usual. He's normally very stiff and remains in the exact same shape as he was when I first picked him up. But this time I stroked him down his length and he seemed to loosen up somewhat. He also looked around a lot more and was inquisitively flicking him tongue.
Hehe I wubs him.
PurplePets Posted - 29/09/2009 : 18:16:53
Great pics, he looks like he will be very entertaining.
kashie Posted - 29/09/2009 : 09:40:09
Lovely
wolfspirit Posted - 29/09/2009 : 06:43:41
he is lovely isnt he..
Blackecho Posted - 29/09/2009 : 06:41:57
Very nice.
lee2308 Posted - 29/09/2009 : 00:05:57
great pics
xautomaticflowersx Posted - 28/09/2009 : 22:29:36
Haha congrats on the pun there!
He's a real cutie, I'm looking forward to him relaxing a bit more when I handle him. At the moment he just sits on my hand all stiff and doesn't really move around... he moves his head about and flicks his tongue, but other than that he just sits still! I'm sure he'll get some trust in me soon and will feel happier to slither around more.
kimitree Posted - 28/09/2009 : 22:17:41
Great photos! What a talented Mr Ripley!

He is a seriously cute little guy, I can't get over how much character these snakes have.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000