The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 My New Pastel Kanu

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
spor Posted - 02/10/2009 : 23:40:13
Well here will be my new addition. deposit paid and he has just arrived with my supplier today. Don't know when i'll collect him with the whole house move in a few weeks. Might ask Tony if he can hold him through quarantine period for me.

he looks class very excited. and hopefully in a few years time he'll be making lots of babies.LOL

he will be called Kanu

KANU: Creator God of the Baga.

He sits at the very top of the worship pile, with the departed spirits of fathers, grandfathers, great-grandfathers, great-great-grandfathers and great-great-great-great-grandfathers working their way up the ranks to join him. So KANU is obviously the greatest and grandest of them all.
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dazb Posted - 05/10/2009 : 20:18:11
quote:
Originally posted by spor

LOL i so knew that was just trying to catch you all outno really.....mmmmm......oppps!

Debbie Posted - 05/10/2009 : 19:59:43
He has gorgeous markings. I saw a lemon pastel at the show in Doncaster and fell in love.. unfortunately my bank balance didn't lol. Maybe next year *sigh* I agree with Wolf Spirit, I look forward to seeing more photos of him as he is beautiful.
spor Posted - 05/10/2009 : 19:47:57
quote:
Originally posted by dazb

Very nice pastel mate, lots of blushing...

Gaia and Freyja can be het for albino, but unfortunately cannot be het for mojave or spider mate as they are not recessive genes.

LOL i so knew that was just trying to catch you all outno really.....mmmmm......oppps!

Sorry mate...completely wrecked you post by trying to qoute it...Think this is how it was......dazb
dazb Posted - 05/10/2009 : 19:38:39
quote:
Originally posted by spor

wow well went to pick up my frozen food order and had a wee hold of Kanu. he is fantastic. about 8weeks old eating small mice.
father from a Marcus Jayne Pastel bred to 2 normal females. one had a clutch of 9eggs all came out pastels the 2nd had a clutch of 8 and 5 came out pastels. Kanu is on of those 5. Also found out from tony that Gaia and Freyja are possible hets for Mojave, Spider, Albino. but as he has no way of knowing who the father was he could only sell them as normal. They could cause a nice surprise in a few years time.LOL

Very nice pastel mate, lots of blushing...

Gaia and Freyja can be het for albino, but unfortunately cannot be het for mojave or spider mate as they are not recessive genes.

hodgie Posted - 05/10/2009 : 19:26:42
Lovely looking Pastel you have there.
spor Posted - 04/10/2009 : 22:14:30
quote:
Originally posted by xautomaticflowersx

Ooh that sounds interesting! It'll be good when you can have Kanu at home. His colour really is fantastic. Does he look that green in the flesh, or is it just the photo?

No not green more yellow but still young so colour a bit muted. what is nice is that rather than a high black with the yellow he is more chocolate coloured.
Debbie Posted - 04/10/2009 : 21:47:56
Beautiful colouration and markings.
Robert Posted - 04/10/2009 : 21:42:00
Lovely looking Pastel !! I suspect it's mor yellow than green look forward to seeing some clearer photo's :)
xautomaticflowersx Posted - 04/10/2009 : 20:20:01
Ooh that sounds interesting! It'll be good when you can have Kanu at home. His colour really is fantastic. Does he look that green in the flesh, or is it just the photo?
spor Posted - 04/10/2009 : 20:01:56
wow well went to pick up my frozen food order and had a wee hold of Kanu. he is fantastic. about 8weeks old eating small mice.
father from a Marcus Jayne Pastel bred to 2 normal females. one had a clutch of 9eggs all came out pastels the 2nd had a clutch of 8 and 5 came out pastels. Kanu is on of those 5. Also found out from tony that Gaia and Freyja are possible hets for Mojave, Spider, Albino. but as he has no way of knowing who the father was he could only sell them as normal. They could cause a nice surprise in a few years time.LOL
spor Posted - 04/10/2009 : 01:29:44
absolutely right can wait to get him but just have to. will get to see him tomorrow when i go to pick up my frozen food order.
kashie Posted - 03/10/2009 : 23:04:58
Very nice - bet u cant wait to get him home. :)
xautomaticflowersx Posted - 03/10/2009 : 18:52:14
Wow... looks lovely!
Remmy Posted - 03/10/2009 : 16:47:33
Nice pastel, and i thought you called him Kanu because you support Portsmouth
fjfenton Posted - 03/10/2009 : 13:14:24
Aww he's lovely...bet you can't wait to get him home
wolfspirit Posted - 03/10/2009 : 08:47:09
wow, i bet your excited...

look forward to seeing more photos of him once you have him;-)

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000