The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Update on the SAS

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dazzetski Posted - 09/10/2009 : 23:17:14
Sofia

Syd

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dazzetski Posted - 11/10/2009 : 23:35:53
quote:
Originally posted by diesel

i do that with mine while cleaning out, the males love it they jst sit there, my female loves to be across my thigh i tend to kneel (well on ur toes kinda way) while cleaning them and she will constrict round my thigh an stay there for ages, if i sit with her on a chair she does the same thing lol hurts at times to cause she can wrap herself around my thigh and sqeeze lmao

It's a gentle little love squeeze & her way of saying I love you Mum xxx lmao
Dazzetski Posted - 11/10/2009 : 23:32:33
quote:
Originally posted by wolfspirit

i was just sat here thinking if that had been a conda you might not be breathing now...

nice shots and nice to see you posting again Daryl..

Well I've not seen theanaconda.co.uk yet, but there's still time lol

Thanks Anne, I've been dealing with losing Steve for the last few months, but all things being equal I'm back, be that good or bad lol
diesel Posted - 11/10/2009 : 22:36:24
i do that with mine while cleaning out, the males love it they jst sit there, my female loves to be across my thigh i tend to kneel (well on ur toes kinda way) while cleaning them and she will constrict round my thigh an stay there for ages, if i sit with her on a chair she does the same thing lol hurts at times to cause she can wrap herself around my thigh and sqeeze lmao
wolfspirit Posted - 11/10/2009 : 09:39:22
i was just sat here thinking if that had been a conda you might not be breathing now...

nice shots and nice to see you posting again Daryl..
Dazzetski Posted - 11/10/2009 : 00:57:18
quote:
Originally posted by PurplePets

She is lovely. Im not quite at the trust stage of letting mine round my neck.

All you need to do is make sure the head & tail don't cross each other, i've quite happily sat watching tv, for ages with both, not together, around my neck, they give you a lovely massage
Dazzetski Posted - 11/10/2009 : 00:51:28
She's the perfect advert for getting royal's onto rats asap, both of them are on rat weaners, sofia large, syd medium. Both are piling on the weight, fingers crossed for 2011's breeding season.
Robert Posted - 10/10/2009 : 21:04:01
Great looking female with good markings and a good size too :)
xautomaticflowersx Posted - 10/10/2009 : 20:49:42
She's lovely. Has some very pretty markings and bright colour! Nice and chunky too.

quote:
Originally posted by PurplePets

Me either... one day though hopefully! Would love to answer the door to trick-or-treaters with Ripley round my neck . Although maybe not, cos knowing the kids round here they'd all end up ringing the doorbell every day to come and see the reptiles. Was bad enough with the ferrets when we first moved in... took them over a year to stop asking to see the ferrets! Always seemed to call at dinner time too!
PurplePets Posted - 10/10/2009 : 15:21:32
spor Posted - 09/10/2009 : 23:46:48
looking great. and no fear of heights lol

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000