The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Meet Little One

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
HannahB Posted - 26/10/2009 : 09:06:53
meet Little One my Royal..
picked him up from Daz and GP last sunday (along with Q whos pics will go up later) and hes lovely.. when hes in his hide or not huffin and puffin at me.. lol

Little One (all pics taken with him in the faun for my own safety!! )

getting all het up.. huffin and puffin bless him

my mousey

nom nom nom

18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dazb Posted - 31/10/2009 : 15:50:42
It was nice to meet you on sunday Hannah,

Im glad to see she is doing well and eating, and now has a permanent loving home now as he was only ever going to be with on a tempory basis to get her back on track...

Thanks for the compliments guys... but all she needed was a proper set up and a little TLC...
bengy_s Posted - 31/10/2009 : 12:53:49
great to see a happy ending though!
JOSHNROX Posted - 31/10/2009 : 10:32:53
Ahh thats lucky for the snake and you i guess! silly me i thought it was like when u get rescue dogs from like a reptile rescue center lol
karl Posted - 31/10/2009 : 10:25:56
quote:
Originally posted by JOSHNROX

What does rescue royal mean?

he was handed to me in a pub last year, carried n the owners pocket, had been kept in deplorable conditions, had a mild RI (that cleared up in little over a week so lucky) and was painfully thin. The previous owner just handed him to me and said "you like snakes, have it, won't eat for me" he fed 2 hrs later......

As I didn't want more at the time he was handed off to Dazb in Washington services after I had him a week or two, and Daz has done the goodworkto get him up to shape
bengy_s Posted - 30/10/2009 : 23:41:59
Rescue Royal was his nickname because he was a rescued snake. From what i've read anyway.

Glad to hear he's settling. Tracing it back you got him 18th Oct? Got mine 14th and he's still cranky and striking! I'm getting sad :-(
JOSHNROX Posted - 30/10/2009 : 14:02:01
What does rescue royal mean?
karl Posted - 30/10/2009 : 06:56:07
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

quote:
Originally posted by fjfenton

you could call him Hufflepuff

haha will consider it.. he let me hold him today for a full 10mins without getting freaked out so progress is happening

better than my new carpet, ANY exposed skin is bitten, but at least he has stopped biting the gloves and my jacket now........
HannahB Posted - 27/10/2009 : 21:14:46
quote:
Originally posted by fjfenton

haha will consider it.. he let me hold him today for a full 10mins without getting freaked out so progress is happening
fjfenton Posted - 27/10/2009 : 20:46:56
quote:

yes thats Rescue Royal.. need a proper name for him now, cant keep calling him Litte One forever!
managed to handle him the past few nights without him tagging me which is progress

Aww bless him, I'm sure he'll settle down soon
HannahB Posted - 27/10/2009 : 12:56:02
ooh cool would be nice to see how hes grown.. poor little guy didnt have the best start but hes doing ok now.. had some names put aside for them but going to rethink them
karl Posted - 27/10/2009 : 08:56:50
I'll send you some pics of him when I first was handed him, you will see there is quite a difference. The wife still insists he is called "William"
HannahB Posted - 27/10/2009 : 08:49:41
quote:
Originally posted by karl

is that "rescue royal?" if so, nice to see he has his forever home now

yes thats Rescue Royal.. need a proper name for him now, cant keep calling him Litte One forever!
managed to handle him the past few nights without him tagging me which is progress
Blackecho Posted - 26/10/2009 : 21:37:28
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

DazB did wonders with him and he's a special little fella

Dazb or the snake?
lee2308 Posted - 26/10/2009 : 21:21:37
glad to see hes got a good home
karl Posted - 26/10/2009 : 21:05:04
is that "rescue royal?" if so, nice to see he has his forever home now
HannahB Posted - 26/10/2009 : 19:27:07
hes lovely.. just need him to calm down a lot and then he would be perfect.. think hes a little housing defensive at the mo - the minute i go near it if hes out he freaks and strikes at me through the plastic.. daft snake

ta
kashie Posted - 26/10/2009 : 16:30:16
Hes a lovely looking snake.:)
Kazerella Posted - 26/10/2009 : 10:21:12
Glad he's got a perminant home now. DazB did wonders with him and he's a special little fella

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000