The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Ripley Update - 3.5 months old :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
xautomaticflowersx Posted - 03/11/2009 : 16:27:57
Can't believe how big Ripley's getting! This was taken on the day I took Ripley home...

And I took these last night...

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
xautomaticflowersx Posted - 08/11/2009 : 15:19:32
Awww thankies.
PurplePets Posted - 07/11/2009 : 08:32:17
Aww, i really do love your Ripley.
hodgie Posted - 06/11/2009 : 19:09:05
What beautiful deep colours.
Robert Posted - 06/11/2009 : 16:04:42
I wholly agree, I chose to buy hatchlings for that reason and also to know that they had been properly cared for as soon as possible, it really does give you a good feeling knowing as you watch them grow and know that it is down to your diligence and care added to that they get to know you from a younger age too :)
xautomaticflowersx Posted - 05/11/2009 : 13:50:39
He seems to look bigger every week. Which I'm obviously pleased about! I think that's the nicest part of having a young animal... watching their progress and feeling pleased that you're helping them grow to be as healthy as possible.
lol... how maternal of me.
Robert Posted - 04/11/2009 : 09:46:35
Lovely looking royal :) and yes they do grow quickly don't they ! my two royals have really grown over the past months, my normal was about the size of yours when we first bought her and she is now 3-4 times the size, the spider has doubled in weight over the past 4 weeks we have had him :)
Blackecho Posted - 04/11/2009 : 06:49:34
Very nice.
xautomaticflowersx Posted - 04/11/2009 : 00:43:28
Yeah I'm really pleased with him. Or her? lol... I'm still not 100% sure. Popped 'him' and 'he' appears to be female! But I might just have not rolled the hemipenes out fully. Need to have somebody sex him/her reliably. Though his/her cloacal spurs aren't that big and the tail is starting to look quite fat with a sharp narrowing towards the tip, which I understand is a rather female trait. Poor Ripley knows what he/she is... it's just me who's confused!!!

Edit: lol... I should change my signature to 0.0.1 Python regius til I can figure it out
karl Posted - 03/11/2009 : 20:07:11
he's a lovely rich dark colour, very nice, and growing well too
ookami Posted - 03/11/2009 : 17:23:38
oooohhhhh hes pretty and getting big!!!xxx

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000