The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Reg loves a bath

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MrLee Posted - 22/01/2010 : 22:01:03
Reg has spent most of last week in his bowl, never seen him in there before haha. Must be due a shed his eyes are a little misty its been about 6 weeks since his last. Weighing in at 179g and eating weekly. Love the dogbone on his back haha

Cheers for looking
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Blackecho Posted - 25/01/2010 : 06:53:28
Pastels have green eyes I'm afraid, yours is a lovely Classic

Good luck with the mites, there are a few Stickys on mites in the Health Forum.
MrLee Posted - 25/01/2010 : 00:28:36
What? you reckon he's a Pastel? I didn't realise!
Gave him an oil bath at 3am yesterday morning and checked him over today. He seems clear for now and hasn't been for a dip in his bowl either. Thanks again for the help and suggestions guys!
Robert Posted - 24/01/2010 : 22:56:28
What a beautiful Pastel :) Those little black spots in the water and the fact that he likes to bathe suggests he has mites, get a magnifying glass and have a close look and if they looklike mites check out the health section for treatments and treat as soon as you can.
lee2308 Posted - 24/01/2010 : 21:23:56
might want to take a look at this http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1320
SPELL Posted - 24/01/2010 : 17:40:42
lovely royal!
good luck with mites. x
MrLee Posted - 23/01/2010 : 23:36:02
Right guys thanks very much for the heads up, took him out earlier but couldnt see anything. Checked the water and there were some bits but couldn't judge if it was dust/dirt or indeed mites. Anyway I dont quite know the procedure bit I gave Reg a wipr over with a warm damp cloth (clean new) and only found a couple tiny bits, then 1 bigger one that was moving!!!
I feel so bad! Just given the tank and contents a sraying with Mite Off aswell as Reg. I'll chech him again tomorrow.
Thanks again for the heads up guys!!!
james200789 Posted - 23/01/2010 : 16:37:01
quote:
i see there are some small black dots in the water,i would check for mites

good call i would most deffinatley have a check
lee2308 Posted - 23/01/2010 : 13:35:23
quote:
Originally posted by STICKS

Hi there very nice pics,my royal (Bones) seems to spend most of the time in her water have had her checked for mites ect but she seems to like it evern at 4 am when i go to work there she is in water.

i see there are some small black dots in the water,i would check for mites too,looks great though and like the bone marking too
STICKS Posted - 23/01/2010 : 07:40:41
Hi there very nice pics,my royal (Bones) seems to spend most of the time in her water have had her checked for mites ect but she seems to like it evern at 4 am when i go to work there she is in water.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000