The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Feeding Pics :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Headlow Posted - 21/07/2010 : 18:54:46

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
GirlHarry Posted - 26/07/2010 : 20:12:51
Gorgeous :D
AlannaJohan Posted - 25/07/2010 : 13:02:25
Wow! Look at her go. She's lovely - really like those assymetrical markings
HannahB Posted - 23/07/2010 : 23:53:08
so cute
Headlow Posted - 22/07/2010 : 11:25:20
Cheers for the tip. Yea she is gorgeous. I think normal Royals are far better looking than any morph!
IncurableFlirt Posted - 22/07/2010 : 08:03:41
Awww, happens to the best of us. One thing I have learned is that you can use regular Neosporin (the kind without the pain reliever) on snake wounds and it will help them heal and will kill any bacteria. Sure is a beautiful Ball, love the coloring.
Headlow Posted - 21/07/2010 : 19:12:40
Yea I'm sorry to say that happened shortly after I got her. Do ya know the tiny rings at the end of the artificial vines? Well she managed to get her head through one and she worked it to about half way down her body. That morning I woke up to find that she had trashed her faun in an attempt to free herself. I very carefully managed to cut it off her, but there was a tiny bit of damage. It already looks better after one shed, so hopefully it'll keep improving.
I felt terrible about it, but you live and learn by your mistakes. I honestly never thought it possible for her to get her head through something so small. My lesson is learnt though, there's nothing in her new viv she can get stuck in!
IncurableFlirt Posted - 21/07/2010 : 19:03:12
Awesome feeding pictures. Looks like your little one has some damage on his back. Did s/he try to escape the enclosure?

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000