The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 my new pastel paden

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
naz Posted - 11/09/2010 : 16:13:40
Here is my new pastel paden i picked him up yesterday with two normal females maisey and matilda (kids named the girls) I think he is fab

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nok1888 Posted - 25/09/2010 : 11:47:53
It must just be the lighting on the photo, I'll go and do what I should have done in the first place...google lol
reptiledanny Posted - 25/09/2010 : 10:56:00
pastels are yellow, normals are brown, although depending on your pastel, they tend to brown out as they get older, so look more like a normal, but thye do produce some stunning offsping paired with the correct morphs
nok1888 Posted - 25/09/2010 : 10:52:41
Maybe its just the lighting in the photo but whats the difference between a pastel and a normal? Ive been jumping back and forward between pictures of this one and the pictures of my one and cant see much difference, obviously pattern different in some places but colourwise they look about the same

btw Im not trying to start a "who's got the nicest Royal" its just, well with bee's, spiders etc the difference jumps out at you
Robert Posted - 12/09/2010 : 18:06:11
Good looking Pastel my lemon is now a yearling and is still holding her bold yellow colours :)
MissCat Posted - 11/09/2010 : 18:44:19
I reckon between us we'll end up with a semi decent collection of morphs LOL
naz Posted - 11/09/2010 : 18:41:41
Lol yeah it is a bit already got a female spider on order for next year, Would so like to have one of each morph. I will one day lol
Blackecho Posted - 11/09/2010 : 16:59:12
Collection growing!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000