The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 gorgeous royals! pic heavy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
NigeThePython Posted - 04/10/2010 : 05:11:15
just thought i would put some pics up of some of the gang and ex gang :)

nige about a year ago

pat about 2 years back

feed me!

BABY PAT!!!

baby pat in a loo roll tube!

a wild natrix natrix grass snake... turned up at my sisters house attached to...a cat, the cat didnt physically hurt it....released it back into its feild....theres a brook r stream, lots of shrubbery and they live there, it didnt try to attack me once it was an awesome show of what natural respect can get you....natural respect lol

nige really wasnt going to eat dusky the cat a couple of yrs back..

who the heck are u looking at....sparticus, he still has solid black lines..... but hes much stockier now... in this pic he was actually bigger than it looks lol

nige in 05/05 looking pretty

this one is a personal favourite ...obviosly because the human in the photo is a relative, thats liam my nephew, this child has the most outstanding natural ability, he first held a snake ..... or handled a snake aged about 18 months old, obviosly guided a little... but he never showed any hesitation, and has never gone into a panic, allways closely supervised lol obviosly i dont give him free roam to the snakes!! dont panic, i had him wash his hands immediatly afterward also ....this pic is about 3 years old

and a random picture of niges belly LOL!!

i need new pics of pat i never really got pics of her :)

cleatus face shot

very bad burns ...un statted heatmat injury, henceforth all mats have been banned from my royals tanks, never shall a heatmat see the inside of a royal viv of mine again...this was after months ....she had shed once and not eaten for about 6 months total, it didnt happen at mine..it was my ex gf's snake she let someone look after it and apparantly the matstat went "pop" and it caused it to for some odd reason put the mat on full power while diego *royal* was laying on it...took months of iodene and antiseptic baths....and he is fine now lol

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
fiestastlou Posted - 05/10/2010 : 09:30:49
lush snakeys! :)

pooor burnt royal :( so glad hes better now, iv never seen a pic of the belly burns that snakes get, and if thats after months i dread to think what it would be like just happened :(
Blackecho Posted - 04/10/2010 : 20:17:52
Nige is lovely.
n/a Posted - 04/10/2010 : 20:03:23
brilliant pics - do like to see them out and about and exploring - forgive lower case - have young royal sitting up in one sleeve and watching screen lol
CoN Posted - 04/10/2010 : 18:46:09
Wow nice snakes mate!
Aaronjg Posted - 04/10/2010 : 17:21:33
nige looks huge how long nd heavy beautiful so it pat nice colours on pat
Kelfezond Posted - 04/10/2010 : 09:03:26
That's a nasty burn, poor snake- least he's okay now.

Love the picture of Nige with your nephew, been too afraid to put Valhalla near any of my relatives incase they hurt her, she's my pride and joy ^^

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000