The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 bamboo

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bonez007 Posted - 29/10/2010 : 16:39:37
homers white led come today, as he loved to climb up and fall off from his day light bulb, only 15 wats so not hot but i didnt like it just incase he broke it so i took it out

so while i was meesing i put his bamboo in there so at least he got something to climb on cuz he does love climbing lol

was a right pain to fix in and this was the only way i could think of :)

so today he got his daylight back, bamboo climbing frame and an hour out the viv with me :)
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
bonez007 Posted - 29/10/2010 : 19:04:59
thanks mate, yeah i put the light just above the runner facing back into the viv as it was one of those long thin bulbs, didnt want hassle of another guard so it had to go, was great to watch him get up the tho the way he done it, he would just wedge his head and neck inbewteen the light fixing and side of the viv then his whole body would just levitate lol

thanks for the kind words he is well happy i recon :)
n/a Posted - 29/10/2010 : 16:54:04
Ouch - I can see why you wanted to move that light - typical isn't it - they'll always climb up where you'd rather they didn't. His bamboo looks good - nice set-up, he looks happy.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000