The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 post photos of albinos

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 09/11/2010 : 16:19:42
i now there are quite a few people on here that own albino royals, and i would love to see them now, i have used search but alot of them are old pics, so modern pics only, or pics of before and after to see colour change lol
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Royalbob Posted - 16/11/2010 : 11:01:51
A spider ohhh thats another snake lol. Sounds like your gonna have to build a rack danny. That way there not really actually taking up any more floor area space just height. Thats how i got round it with my other half. just wish i had higher ceilings now. Thing is with a poss het is your taking a gamble and when money and space are an option it's not a smart gamble. How old are your het pied's? save up while there maturing, remember prices are still coming down.

By the way kept forgetting to say i'm loving your sig pics.
reptiledanny Posted - 16/11/2010 : 07:47:22
lol< the problem is bullet was menat to be the last, then i got bow, and to be honest im not sure if i actually ahve the room
the problem is is that a pastel het pied is 495 for a female whereas a pastel poss het pied is 200, plus then i would have my pastel for future plans with a spider lol
Royalbob Posted - 16/11/2010 : 00:38:33
Thanks for the comments. Cam might have flashed a but more red on her eyes but yeh she's a great colour. Didn't have the spare cash either when I saw her but was going for a good deal. 1kg now so a little more to go then the plans to breed her with a pinstripe het albino. Well that's the plan. Gotta get the pinstripe first lol. Get your pied hets going. I wish I had them. If your limited to how many snakes you can have i wouldnt mess about with poss hets. Bug ya parents they ll give in in the end. Ahh the limitations of money and space.
n/a Posted - 15/11/2010 : 19:40:44
You're sorted then!

Just pin a notice to it, something along the lines of: 'Santa leave the snake in here!' They should get the message.

You'll have to call her Missy L Toe!
reptiledanny Posted - 15/11/2010 : 19:29:20
iv got a spare one as well
n/a Posted - 15/11/2010 : 19:08:18
LOL - don't hang a pillowcase up on Christmas Eve - just leave an empty rub outside your room a few weeks beforehand - just to give your Mum and Dad a hint, like!
reptiledanny Posted - 15/11/2010 : 18:40:35
my parents say i am not allowed any more, but i keep looking at pics of albinos and my mum keeps watching me and saying "that albino looks nice" and "ohh thats a nice looking one" but if they let me get one more i wouldn't be able to afford an albino at the moment plus id get a pastel poss het pied
heaton177 Posted - 15/11/2010 : 18:35:41
lovely looking albinos. i want 1 they are beautiful animals thats a snake ive always wanted i like the eyes on urs royalbob. ae they actualy that red?
reptiledanny Posted - 15/11/2010 : 18:01:26
wow, she is gorgeous, what i wouldn't give to have a hc albino in my collection, fancy donating her to me????
Royalbob Posted - 15/11/2010 : 11:38:55
Here's mine, bit bigger now though lol

reptiledanny Posted - 13/11/2010 : 21:07:51
same, but im not allowed any more snakes for a while, thats why im asking everyone to post pics of albinos
deadmansfinger Posted - 13/11/2010 : 20:09:00
Lovely pic Con. I quite fancy an albino royal myself.
reptiledanny Posted - 12/11/2010 : 21:46:03
she is gorgeous, i love the white on her, she looks so adorbale
come on poeple, more pics
CoN Posted - 12/11/2010 : 11:29:57
Here you go, soz only saw the post now.
reptiledanny Posted - 11/11/2010 : 16:40:24
come on, i really like albinos and would love to see some photos of them, and any more of your morphs
reptiledanny Posted - 10/11/2010 : 07:57:34
come, there are quite a few of you on here that have albinos (blackecho, CoN, anatess, kashie etc) get snapping with the photos as i think albinos can be one of the best looking snakes
off topic, but peirs how much would u charge me for a female albino next year when u breed?????

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000