The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Valhalla and Viv

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kelfezond Posted - 13/11/2010 : 20:52:55
Borrowed a family camera to take some shots of Valhalla and her viv, It's a bit empty at the moment but hopefully I'll get it filled up soon.

Valhalla hovering above her water bowl, she never actually drinks anything though :(

Bits of snake poking out everywhere, she does actually fit in there okay when she wants to :P

Inside her hide

Licking the glass

Curious about my finger.

I'll add some more later tonight or tomorrow when I actually get her out and handle her some more.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kelfezond Posted - 16/11/2010 : 12:13:55
The guard was from Reptiles-ink on this forum, was really great :D
Royalbob Posted - 16/11/2010 : 11:10:09
looks like a great set up. valhalla looks smashing. love the green guard as well. as danny said some plants down the back wall would be great.
Kelfezond Posted - 15/11/2010 : 10:56:01
Thanks Allster

Good idea Repdan xD I'm almost 100% sure I'm getting another now, but I want to first make sure Diablo isn't planning on dying from his hunger strike and get christmas out the way.
ALLSTER Posted - 15/11/2010 : 08:47:09
NICE VIV LOVELY SNAKE.
reptiledanny Posted - 14/11/2010 : 09:03:06
just tell them that the more you have, the more food is not waisted lol
saving you money in the long run
Kelfezond Posted - 13/11/2010 : 23:13:35
Just put diablo back now actually, I know I shouldnt handle him when he's not feeding but he's so happy about it and chilled out, doesn't flitch, doesnt ball up, just crawls out of his rub whenever I change his water or open his lid.

I'll get some pictures of him later though, he's a bit skinny at the moment and doesn't want his photo taken ;)

I tried the artificial vine stuff but didn't really like it, Valhalla was okay with it but I couldn't stand the stuff. I'll find some more wooden logs and stuff later to disinfect she seems to like the logs. I'll put the leaves and stuff into Diablo's viv when he gets big enough to have a viv.

I think I'm going to build a stack of shelves later for a few vivs, might even squeeze a 3rd viv on so might have a new addition later ;) if I can persuade everyone again haha, once was hard, twice was a miricle, a third would be impossible.
n/a Posted - 13/11/2010 : 22:42:27
Lovely to see Valhalla at last - she's a gorgeous girl! It's interesting that she's nervous of artificial leaves - it's clear that snakes are far more aware of their surroundings than is sometimes claimed. So you're a bit limited as to setup - but have you tried the artificial vine - you know, the leafless bendy furry stuff? They like climbing on that, and it's very strong. You can also get artificial Spanish moss, which might not spook her as much.

But lovely pics - yes, do post some more and of Diablo too, if he's agreeable.
Kelfezond Posted - 13/11/2010 : 22:13:35
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

looks good so far mate, just need a few plants and things to add some colour

I'll try add some around the top of her viv later, I had some plastic leaves from the local reptile shop with some vines in there but she was terrified of the leaves, wouldnt go anywhere near them took her like 25 minutes to get past them to her hide. Dont think she liked the feeling of the plastic.
Robert Posted - 13/11/2010 : 21:52:18
Good looking viv and set up and a lovely Royal :)
reptiledanny Posted - 13/11/2010 : 21:08:45
looks good so far mate, just need a few plants and things to add some colour

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000