The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Funny feeds (Picture heavy)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kelfezond Posted - 16/11/2010 : 22:02:39
Valhalla has me laughing today while struggling with her food, I quickly grabbed the camera and took some great pictures.

It started like any feeding session with Valhalla taking an extraordinaryly long time to finish killing an already dead mouse.

However, things soon turned pear shaped when she got around to the "eating" part, No Valhalla, that's not quite the nose of the mouse.

No, wait, this is even worse Valhalla, that's it back!

Valhalla, calm down, if you keep getting frustrated and throwing that mouse around you're going to fall over and .... silly snake.

Aha! Finally, we have bite-off.

Now it's time to do what you do best, Valhalla! Just on your ass and suck in mouse.

Just like spaghetti!

Nom nom nom!

All that eating is thirsty work, huh?

Anyone else have any amusing pictures of feeding?
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 19/11/2010 : 13:46:15
Yeah, I make sure the rodent's head is warm, but it never stops them from nibbling it all over to see which is the tastiest end to start at.
Kelfezond Posted - 19/11/2010 : 13:29:49
I do that but I think Valhalla just happens to be a rather slow minded individual, she's got terrible accuracy. Once she even struck her own coil that was a laugh.

I might try the hanging technique I recently learned about by hanging them from their tail while they coil it, stops them dropping it- thats Valhalla's problem she's always dropping it and then can't find the damn head again, her box doesn't help as sometimes the mouses head is under a bit of cloth.
Janos Posted - 19/11/2010 : 13:24:56
Hehe, my Ozzy does this a lot too ^^; A good way to stop them taking ages trying to find the rodent's head is to get a hairdrier and heat just the head for a bit and it seems to help them find it.

n/a Posted - 18/11/2010 : 23:07:04
LOL - she's just doing her mousework ...
Kelfezond Posted - 18/11/2010 : 10:42:19
Nice ^^

I find that Valhalla never liked to eat inside her viv, she always got really defensive if I wiggle the mouse at her while shes in her hide, so now I take her out and feed her in a little cardboard box with a soft fabric on the bottom, I call it her Chamber of Death xD
heaton177 Posted - 17/11/2010 : 18:27:43
itas frustrating watchin them try n eat there food sideways you just want to do it for them haha, it is funny tho mine has done it a few times. fed mine last nite and i tried a few time and he refused n about the 4th time i put it on the paper outside his hide and started shaking it a bit harder than i was previously and thenBAM , he went for it strait away haha.
Kelfezond Posted - 16/11/2010 : 23:27:27
I feel I need to say that the dried blood splatters you can see on the fabric in some of the pictures are on her feeding blanket, thats not like- my bed sheets or anything or it'd be washed xP
n/a Posted - 16/11/2010 : 23:24:43
Yeah I like that one, and the one of her looking slightly inebriated with a tail sticking out of her mouth ... well, all of them really. A fine example of the national royal python sport of rodent-wrestling!
Kelfezond Posted - 16/11/2010 : 22:08:05
I love the picture of her on her back, she looked so confused and you can see the top and bottom parts of her jaw on it.
n/a Posted - 16/11/2010 : 22:07:20
Aww, LOL - you had me spluttering me beer halfway across the room!

Reminds me of Saada's antics on Sunday - I swear they do it for fun!

Brilliant pics!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000