The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Click Click *lots of pics, sorry!*

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Figs Posted - 17/11/2010 : 21:36:38
Because i've just been bullied into posting pictures *cough*reptiledanny!*cough* lol

Here is my Harrison again - this time playing in a box!
He weighs 170g now, the big chunk

He's also moved out of his little box and into a proper viv!
So here is is pretending to be a tree python

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hiper2009 Posted - 18/12/2010 : 20:04:46
Amazing photo's love them all but the last one is classic !!
Lancelot Posted - 18/12/2010 : 20:02:53
great pictures
Sabriyyah Posted - 17/12/2010 : 09:33:20
amazing photos - makes me want to start snapping. might be a while before i get the hang of it - high standards to aspire to to. thanks.
Figs Posted - 05/12/2010 : 17:37:16
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Hi, my phobic friend found she could actually look at the photos of Harrison, and although the pics with the tongue coming out made her feel a bit weird, she thought he had a face like a cute puppy. (This is someone who can't even bear to think about worms, never mind snakes.) I think Harrison was a hit.

Oh no, dont tell him that!
His ego is big enough already

Hahaha Glad we could help
Next step: handling!
n/a Posted - 05/12/2010 : 14:07:57
Hi, my phobic friend found she could actually look at the photos of Harrison, and although the pics with the tongue coming out made her feel a bit weird, she thought he had a face like a cute puppy. (This is someone who can't even bear to think about worms, never mind snakes.) I think Harrison was a hit.
heaton177 Posted - 24/11/2010 : 17:43:14
little poser i have to say the last pic is the best tho , i think he was trying to talk to you :P
n/a Posted - 24/11/2010 : 17:11:51
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

quote:

LOL perhaps Danny meant it as in 'man' - you know 'cool', like when you say, 'you guys'?

I've just posted these pics to a mate of mine who's phobic - I keep trying to describe Shahi and Saada, how royals aren't long and thin and wriggly like the kind of snakes that phobics fear. And as I said to her - royals don't come much cuter than this! I'll let you know of any feedback.

ye i did it mean it like lol, at least bats got me (does that mean im crazy now )

All the best people are ...
reptiledanny Posted - 24/11/2010 : 16:59:33
quote:

LOL perhaps Danny meant it as in 'man' - you know 'cool', like when you say, 'you guys'?

I've just posted these pics to a mate of mine who's phobic - I keep trying to describe Shahi and Saada, how royals aren't long and thin and wriggly like the kind of snakes that phobics fear. And as I said to her - royals don't come much cuter than this! I'll let you know of any feedback.

ye i did it mean it like lol, at least bats got me (does that mean im crazy now )
n/a Posted - 24/11/2010 : 16:39:44

Figs Posted - 24/11/2010 : 15:15:49
Thanks y'all

quote:

you very lucky WOMAN,

Robert Posted - 23/11/2010 : 09:50:43
Great shots !! :)
n/a Posted - 20/11/2010 : 22:23:36
quote:

quote:

He's a darling! And superb pics ... oh dear, must get into photography and photobucket!

Really really good - he knows he's on camera doesn't he!

What's a java branch?

its a type of wood
i think it is the wood from a coffee tree?? it is then sandblasted and treated, and it looks amazing in reptiles tanks
here is a link to buying it online, buts its not cheap lol
http://www.evolutionreptiles.co.uk/products/decorations/branches/java-branch-large/

Ah, sorry, not read this till now - wow, Saada, who came to me with her setup, arrived with 3! Hoping to get them fixed as climbing branches in next day or two; Madam's settled in and I'll give her a hide in her feeding rub and put her in a warm place while I get her viv properly set up.

Yeah, just been looking at Harrison again - cheeky lad! How anyone can say snakes are creepy and cold ... He's gorgeous!
hodgie Posted - 20/11/2010 : 22:08:25
That last picture is just superb
CoN Posted - 18/11/2010 : 20:27:26
Stunning pics!!!
reptiledanny Posted - 18/11/2010 : 18:10:43
quote:
Originally posted by Figs

i got my two massive pieces free coz they werent big enough for the guys burms

you very lucky man, u got them for free because they were not big eneough for someones burm, my god, ill ahve one if he bus any more lol
nok1888 Posted - 18/11/2010 : 12:52:20
Nice m8 last pics a cracker. Ive been trying to get good pics of Orlina but as soon as I get the camera out she takes off lol
Royalbob Posted - 18/11/2010 : 12:41:03
WOW. amazing pics and that last one needs to be in a book. Fantastic. Looks like a laughing kid. keep em coming
Figs Posted - 18/11/2010 : 11:44:50
i got my two massive pieces free coz they werent big enough for the guys burms
reptiledanny Posted - 18/11/2010 : 07:44:29
quote:

He's a darling! And superb pics ... oh dear, must get into photography and photobucket!

What's a java branch?

its a type of wood
i think it is the wood from a coffee tree?? it is then sandblasted and treated, and it looks amazing in reptiles tanks
here is a link to buying it online, buts its not cheap lol
http://www.evolutionreptiles.co.uk/products/decorations/branches/java-branch-large/
n/a Posted - 17/11/2010 : 22:13:47

What's a java branch?

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000