The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Periscoping!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tAnYa Posted - 09/12/2010 : 21:11:37
Is this a typical Albino ball thing? Would love to hear what you guys think!

Sorry about quality of photo's, only had my phone nearby when she started posing!
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptiledanny Posted - 12/12/2010 : 18:18:51
lol, its so cute when she does it, she looks like she has found something she really wants, just stares at it for minutes then finally moves and does it again
tAnYa Posted - 12/12/2010 : 17:54:09
Aaah, adorable, it's nice to see a different ball periscoping like that Love it! :-)
reptiledanny Posted - 12/12/2010 : 16:02:08
i finally got one, or maybe i got to many lol, i took 33 pics of bow today lol of her periscoping lol
heres the best one

theres some more photos on another thread lol
Figs Posted - 11/12/2010 : 21:43:27
Aww! She looks so funny like that
Sort of like one of those wooden carved snakes you find all over the place in gift shops (...if anybody knows what i'm talking about?)
She's lovely!

tAnYa Posted - 11/12/2010 : 16:19:35
Here is another one of her! Wish I had the proper camera out when she did this!
tAnYa Posted - 11/12/2010 : 16:13:59
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

bullet does it lke sabre does, and goes half way up, but bow does it all the way like you albino does, but because she is still nervous, as soon as anything moved se dukcs back down. one day i will get a pic of it lol

The nice thing about her is that you can touch her, except for the head, and she will stay like this, very confident python! Sometimes, when I hold her, she will lie on my arm doing it, and you can walk around with her periscoping like that!
Royalbob Posted - 10/12/2010 : 19:20:41
Stay still, stay very still there's an albino cobro on your bed. Wow that is high.
That a stunning pic of Sabre Welly
reptiledanny Posted - 10/12/2010 : 17:22:00
bullet does it lke sabre does, and goes half way up, but bow does it all the way like you albino does, but because she is still nervous, as soon as anything moved se dukcs back down. one day i will get a pic of it lol
Welly Posted - 09/12/2010 : 23:28:26
Thanks, More here
http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3952
drchino Posted - 09/12/2010 : 23:04:20
I think he thinks he's a meerkat!
tAnYa Posted - 09/12/2010 : 23:01:31
LOL!
Kelfezond Posted - 09/12/2010 : 22:30:48
He's embarrassed on behalf of his owner so he's trying to cover the camera with his body.

tAnYa Posted - 09/12/2010 : 22:12:14
quote:
Originally posted by Welly

Sabre does it a lot. Not quite that high in this pic.

Brilliant pic of Sabre!
tAnYa Posted - 09/12/2010 : 22:11:03
I absolutely love it when they do this! The others doesn't do it as often though.

Welly Posted - 09/12/2010 : 22:06:05
Sabre does it a lot. Not quite that high in this pic.

tAnYa Posted - 09/12/2010 : 22:01:53
She's so cute when she does this, my other ball pythons also do it, but only now and again and doesn't come up as high and only do it for a few seconds. She will periscope like this for a good few minutes and stare, change direction and periscope again! I saw other albino's on photos doing the same thing, was just wondering about it. She sometimes will stare at Con like this or the telly and at me especially when I'm cleaning out her rub! It's so funny when you turn around and catch her staring at you like that!
n/a Posted - 09/12/2010 : 21:39:56
Aww, Peyote's lovely and those pics are great! Don't know if its a typical albino royal thing - they all periscope. Haven't seen any of mine do it yet though.

Perhaps Peyote was just getting a better view of Con's tats!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000