The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 BATS pics YEAH

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Royalbob Posted - 31/12/2010 : 20:42:54
The pics aren't wonderful quality, I'm afraid, but the first one is of Shahi. He's just shed and looks very golden and glamorous. He's also got rather a smug smile on his face, maybe because he's aware Saada and Surahi have arrived on the premises ... You can see he's a big lad for his age! (Cf10)

The second is of Saada, who is cf09. What a little poser! She even periscoped twice, but I couldn't get a decent pic of her ...this one's about the best. She's such a gentle little thing - except when food's about and then she's a grabby gannet!

The third and fourth are of my 06 normal dinker, Surahi. I'd never heard the term dinker until I saw the ad for her. She's a cb normal who hatched as sepia/chocolate/beige - there is no yellow on her at all. Dinkers look different and sometimes even produce unusual offspring, but there is no guarantee of this - they are just unusual looking normals. Pretty, though, and a very laid back gentle girl. She's very huggy - I think I said in another post that when I met her she went straight round my neck, and it was coil at first sight!

Love them so much, and my cats and corns too.

Shahi

Saada

Surahi

18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 03/01/2011 : 12:45:58
quote:
Originally posted by Stoddy

I agree, lovely looking snakes, I like Saada best.

Thanks, I'll tell her - I think I've been very lucky with them all, and she is such a sweetheart. When I disturb her she hides her head like a baby - then in a moment her head comes up, tongue flicking, and it's a case of ooh, what's out here? Lemme explore! It's ratty day today, though (she's the only one of them who will be a good girl and eat her rat) so hopefully she won't be thinking about exploring, just snoozing with a bulgy belly ...
Kelfezond Posted - 03/01/2011 : 12:40:00
Surahi is a big snake ^^ beautiful, how much does she/he weigh?
Stoddy Posted - 03/01/2011 : 10:39:58
I agree, lovely looking snakes, I like Saada best.
n/a Posted - 02/01/2011 : 23:49:20
Thanks, Louise. See you have a corn too - great snakes - I keep joking that they come in handy for recycling refused royal rodents, but do love corns too!
louise32 Posted - 02/01/2011 : 19:03:33
Great pics.

Lovely snakes you have there.
n/a Posted - 02/01/2011 : 12:38:11
Thanks for all the comments, guys!

Sorry I didn't reply till now - yesterday was a bit chaotic and I think I got a bit tiddly ...well, know I did ...
tAnYa Posted - 01/01/2011 : 21:01:04
Very nice looking snakies you have Bats!
blackskull Posted - 01/01/2011 : 13:20:59
gorgeous looking snakes
Royalbob Posted - 01/01/2011 : 11:56:49
No worries Bats. Anymore just email em over.
scubadude Posted - 01/01/2011 : 11:34:59
3 beautiful Royals you have there Bats
n/a Posted - 01/01/2011 : 11:24:41
Thanks, guys!

The pics don't really do them justice, I'm afraid, but I'm really chuffed that you can see them at last, with Bob's help. Bob's also posting a pic of me on members' photos - again thanks Bob and GMac.
reptiledanny Posted - 01/01/2011 : 10:00:02
wow wow wow wow wow
i am actually looking at bats's snakes lol finally
they all look lovely, and surahi colours are really nice
Figs Posted - 01/01/2011 : 00:31:15
Beautiful snakies, Bats
We can finally see them!!

and happy new year to all!
n/a Posted - 31/12/2010 : 21:17:04
Thanks, Jojo, he will!

I confess she's the first big snake I've ever handled (she's 4', 1300gm+) but she's so laid-back, she's a joy to handle, bless her, well, they all are ...

Hope you're having a brilliant Hogmanay!
jo-jo-beans Posted - 31/12/2010 : 21:02:05
They are stunners!!!

Can't believe mine will get that big :-)
n/a Posted - 31/12/2010 : 20:56:38
Thanks guys - and especially thanks Royalbob for all your trouble ... wow, we've arrived!

Yeah, Surahi's something else, isn't she ... still can't believe her, mind you, they're all incredible, like all snakes ...
GMac Posted - 31/12/2010 : 20:49:03
very nice BATS, 3 very nice looking royals. And agree with Royalbob about your dinker
Royalbob Posted - 31/12/2010 : 20:46:51
They look gorgeous, loving the dinker's colors.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000