The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 my bumblebee

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Royalbob Posted - 19/01/2011 : 17:00:35
Just trying some stuff out with camera, still a long way to go.

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptiledanny Posted - 20/01/2011 : 18:43:43
lol, it can be quite hard sometimes to get good pics, i have found that a good background is a darker colour, or if the snake is dark then a lighter colour, and then a piece of glass on top, it makes the snake look like they are floating
CoN Posted - 20/01/2011 : 17:36:38
quote:
Originally posted by Royalbob

Cheers everyone. Really trying to get to grips with what settings are best and what backgrounds. Don't know much about photography but got a half decent camera so trying to learn a little. Guess I should really start with something that doesn't move lol. Any ideas for backgrounds or cam settings most welcome. Cheers. He's a great little bee. Lost a bit of the bright yellow he started of with as most do. I like that the yellow goes right down to his belly with only small patches of White. Just my preference as some like the high White sided ones and yeh his eyes are cool. Again any tips are welcome.

Ye I know what you mean Rob, Im still trying to get grips and still experimenting this Tanya`s camera. Soon want to buy myself a D-SLR then my headache is going to start!
Grunt Posted - 20/01/2011 : 10:05:19
Really nice ... and great pictures too.
Royalbob Posted - 20/01/2011 : 00:24:54
Cheers everyone. Really trying to get to grips with what settings are best and what backgrounds. Don't know much about photography but got a half decent camera so trying to learn a little. Guess I should really start with something that doesn't move lol. Any ideas for backgrounds or cam settings most welcome. Cheers. He's a great little bee. Lost a bit of the bright yellow he started of with as most do. I like that the yellow goes right down to his belly with only small patches of White. Just my preference as some like the high White sided ones and yeh his eyes are cool. Again any tips are welcome.
GMac Posted - 19/01/2011 : 19:38:41
Looking good Bob, but I do like the 2nd one best
Lancelot Posted - 19/01/2011 : 19:35:44
eyes are mesmerising . Very pretty snake
CoN Posted - 19/01/2011 : 18:35:00
Nice one Bob! Now I really cant wait to get mine home! Love their eyes.
reptiledanny Posted - 19/01/2011 : 17:04:59
i really like the first and 3rd pic
they look really cool
your bee looks stunning, i really like his pattern and colour

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000