The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 My Rack and Rubs.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CoN Posted - 20/01/2011 : 22:52:36
Here is some pics of my Rack system.
1. Pic is of the RUBs I use 18L.

2. Pic of the heat strips.

3. My RUB, or one of them.

Thanks for looking.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Royalbob Posted - 22/01/2011 : 09:36:42
Oh yeh unprinted newspaper works great as well.
Royalbob Posted - 22/01/2011 : 09:34:50
quote:
Originally posted by hodgie

I use paper in mine, makes them very easy to clean. I get mine from B&Q and use "wall lining paper" its about £5 a roll and will last approx 1 year per snake.

Hodgie strikes again. You got too many good ideas mate. Off to B&Q as well. At present I use kitchen roll or newspaper. Thing is you can't use newspaper on anything too light or White as it dyes their scales. And kitchen roll sometimes isn't strong enough for the big ones. Well not the pound shop stuff lol. Is the b&q stuff very ab absorbent ?
Royalbob Posted - 22/01/2011 : 09:29:49
quote:
Originally posted by CoN

quote:
Originally posted by Royalbob

Looks Great Con. not seen those tall lids for the 18l before. love the rub set up as well.

Thanks Bob, ye its the XL range from Really Useful Products. Its exactly the same dimensions as the normal 18L but the XL range just have a higher lid(I thought the RUB itself were higher).

Cheers Con
Kelfezond Posted - 21/01/2011 : 22:04:45
As expected looking great buddy :)
CoN Posted - 21/01/2011 : 20:50:01
quote:
Originally posted by python23

cn i just as something, do you use kitchen roll for your larger tubs, i have the same tubs but only have kitchen roll in the smaller tubs and wood chips in larger ones, but its a bugger to keep clean, would you advise paper in all the tubs?

Yes I use kitchen towels in my lager RUBs, sooo easy to clean and very absorbent(depends on the brand).

Thanks hodgie Im going to B&Qs tomorrow and will have a look at the "wall lining paper" sounds good. Whats the width of the roll?

Also Ive heard good things about unprinted newspaper, but dont know how absorbent it will be.
CoN Posted - 21/01/2011 : 20:37:55
quote:
Originally posted by Royalbob

Looks Great Con. not seen those tall lids for the 18l before. love the rub set up as well.

Thanks Bob, ye its the XL range from Really Useful Products. Its exactly the same dimensions as the normal 18L but the XL range just have a higher lid(I thought the RUB itself were higher).
python23 Posted - 21/01/2011 : 20:23:53
cheers il have to invest, my wood bark is qute moist when you buy it so in the end it just ends making the tank to humid
hodgie Posted - 21/01/2011 : 20:07:16
I use paper in mine, makes them very easy to clean. I get mine from B&Q and use "wall lining paper" its about £5 a roll and will last approx 1 year per snake.
python23 Posted - 21/01/2011 : 18:38:38
cn i just as something, do you use kitchen roll for your larger tubs, i have the same tubs but only have kitchen roll in the smaller tubs and wood chips in larger ones, but its a bugger to keep clean, would you advise paper in all the tubs?
louise32 Posted - 21/01/2011 : 07:38:58
Very nice.

I'm in the process of making a shelving unit for my rubs. Great to see these as it helps me know what to do.
Royalbob Posted - 21/01/2011 : 01:23:36
CoN Posted - 21/01/2011 : 01:21:04
quote:
Originally posted by GMac

very nice do like that, but the rub at the top right has shrunk

lol ye that one is for the wee Pinstripe. She`s our youngest :)
GMac Posted - 21/01/2011 : 00:06:50
very nice do like that, but the rub at the top right has shrunk

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000