The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Tiger Eye growing up...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BlueDragon Posted - 23/01/2011 : 09:46:35
So, to say thanks for all the help I've been getting, and support, I thought peoples might like to see my baby boy? Well, he'll be seven months this Thursday, so not such a little baby, but still my baby anyways : )

He finaly managed, with a little bit of help, to shed yesterday. So after I'd got the last little bit off his side for him I took a few photos. I didn't have him out for long just to stop him from getting too cold 'cause his breathing is still a bit dodgy.

But first, this is him at five weeks old. Now bear in mind that when I got him at four weeks he could quite easily fit into the palm of my hand!

He was just about to shed and I was just checking him, after this I didn't hold him again for a little while.

This is Tig at ten weeks old. He did have problems with his eyes not shedding properly, but thankfully this is now much better... it's just his sides he mostly has the problem with now.

Tig says smile!

And this is him now, as of yesterday. Newly shed and showing off all his shinny lovelyness : )

Almost a tounge (sp?) shot...

Too close Tig X )

Hope you like : )

(sorry about the first photo, don't know what's gone wrong there : / )
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BlueDragon Posted - 24/01/2011 : 09:37:36
Thank you peoples : )

Yeah he's growing really fast now, every time I get him out he seems to have grown a foot longer! X )
Dlanefox Posted - 23/01/2011 : 16:40:02
Wow he's lovely can't wait to get mine in a few days
reptiledanny Posted - 23/01/2011 : 15:16:06
he looks lovely, nice and big as well lol
sandi Posted - 23/01/2011 : 12:45:38
Awwww, he's lovely!
BlueDragon Posted - 23/01/2011 : 10:43:59
Thank you : )

Yeah, hes lovely now he's shed. I was trying to get a good photo of his head 'cause it's all rainbow colours on top, but he wouldn't keep still long enough X )
scubadude Posted - 23/01/2011 : 10:32:51
lovely pics Blue, tigs certainley growing well, and all shiny after his last shed.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000