The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Butterbee!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sullysteve Posted - 19/02/2011 : 21:03:01
This is a pic of a butterbee i thought about buying on friday. In the end it was too much £1800!!!!!!!

HOW MUCH!!!!

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Oh How Original Posted - 22/02/2011 : 18:24:33
I know she is.
I never said she was a worker.
Even though she was messing with the till and stuff.
Regardless of if its his daughter, throwing a gecko across the counter at/to a customer after been mis informed, isn't the best start is it.
sullysteve Posted - 22/02/2011 : 17:21:07
The kid is the owners daughter. I dont think they believe in child labour! ;)

Oh How Original Posted - 21/02/2011 : 18:19:10
I have heard some good and some bad from their.
So I went to visit myself.
And bare in mind this is just my experience.
I went with the family as my sister wanted to buy a Gecko, one of the workers (forgotten his name) told her a price for a gecko and a full starter set-up, when we got to the till it turns out it was just for the gecko and a faunarium, not full set up, so we asked how much it would be with heat mat and etc and it was over priced so she said she would just take the gecko.
Their attitude seemed to totally change, the little girl who was in their chucked the gecko in the tub onto the counter along with the crickets they bought.
I personally believe in second chances, but when you have kids working in a place, it makes you think twice about going back.
mort13 Posted - 21/02/2011 : 17:50:57
Cheers for that,will let you know when I plan to visit them
I went and had a look the other weekend and was impressed with what I saw but wasn't sure what I'd be getting at that point.
Good to know that they are good to buy from,not just to look at if you get what I mean.
sullysteve Posted - 20/02/2011 : 19:47:35
quote:
Originally posted by mort13

Ooh stunning. Was drooling over the pic of this snake on the Warrington Exotics site earlier.
Would you recommend them as a good place to buy a royal from?

I would massivley recommend them. I was in there on Friday, as always... and i sold a Ball to a familly from Wrexham! The guys/gals in there are cool.

Let me know when you are thinking of going having a look and ill see you in there! (Pref a friday!)
Oh How Original Posted - 20/02/2011 : 15:42:43
quote:
Originally posted by reptilemadd

Nice pics Original after looking at them her markings look very similar to mine so could very well be het for clown if mine actually is and the markings are related to the clown gene we'll have to get them together next year if she's big enough lol

That really would be something if she is het for clown.
I am just about to ring the previous owner to see if I can get some background information on her parents etc...
I will update when I find out if I can find out :)
Oh How Original Posted - 20/02/2011 : 15:41:23
quote:
Originally posted by Royalbob

Stunning. love the head pattern. i've got the ingredients, just waiting for mummy to grow.

Lucky lucky man!!
Royalbob Posted - 20/02/2011 : 14:40:14
Stunning. love the head pattern. i've got the ingredients, just waiting for mummy to grow.
mort13 Posted - 20/02/2011 : 14:38:32
Ooh stunning. Was drooling over the pic of this snake on the Warrington Exotics site earlier.
Would you recommend them as a good place to buy a royal from?
reptiledanny Posted - 20/02/2011 : 14:32:11
worth every penny in my opinion, to make one of them you need a butter and spider morph, both are base morphs. beautiful example of one
BlueDragon Posted - 20/02/2011 : 12:21:38
Aww, I like the little Butterbee : ) I like her/his eyes too. I can't get my head around some of the brighter morphs but that littl'n is lovely. I can't read the price, but I always know that if I can't read a number it must be a lot of moneies! X ) But never mind, your normal... or het for clown Royal is also very lovely : )
reptilemadd Posted - 19/02/2011 : 22:34:34
Nice pics Original after looking at them her markings look very similar to mine so could very well be het for clown if mine actually is and the markings are related to the clown gene we'll have to get them together next year if she's big enough lol
Oh How Original Posted - 19/02/2011 : 22:28:15
By the way Steve is this picture inside Warrington Pets and Exotics? (looks like their stack)
If so have they had all the new morphs delivered now then?
I asked Lee to let me know when they were in but haven't had a reply yet :/
Oh How Original Posted - 19/02/2011 : 22:17:40
quote:

I'd like to see them but cerberus is my first royal so although I've ploughed through god knows how many pic's and pages of royals I'm really no expert, the only way a shop would know is the same as us if they knew who mummy and daddy was

So I don't hi jack Steves thread Ill post just links.
I may contact the previous owner and ask him if he knows who the parents were.
If she is het for something chances are I will keep her and breed her next year (if shes big enough)
http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz297/Shadowgfx_2009/IMG_4046-1.jpg
http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz297/Shadowgfx_2009/IMG_3905-1.jpg
http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz297/Shadowgfx_2009/IMG_3904-1.jpg
http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz297/Shadowgfx_2009/IMG_3901-1.jpg
reptilemadd Posted - 19/02/2011 : 22:10:14
I'd like to see them but cerberus is my first royal so although I've ploughed through god knows how many pic's and pages of royals I'm really no expert, the only way a shop would know is the same as us if they knew who mummy and daddy was
Oh How Original Posted - 19/02/2011 : 22:05:25
quote:

Yes the butters do look similar to a lesser. on the subject of your snake the markings look similar to mine and he's supposed to be het for clown so you never know lol but the only way to find out for sure would be to breed her but till you know you don't know what to breed her too "catch 22"

I hadn't ever thought of that, because a clown is kinda similar to a nice patterned normal.
Plus I didn't buy it from a shop, it was from a friend, so a shop should know but he may not have known...
I can show you some bigger pictures if you want to see what you think? :)
reptilemadd Posted - 19/02/2011 : 22:03:02
Yes the butters do look similar to a lesser. on the subject of your snake the markings look similar to mine and he's supposed to be het for clown so you never know lol but the only way to find out for sure would be to breed her but till you know you don't know what to breed her too "catch 22" could always put her with cercerus next year and cross everything lol
Oh How Original Posted - 19/02/2011 : 21:49:22
quote:

look it up it's a really great looking snake in it's own right and as you can see produces soom really great offspring

Just googled.
Looks a little like a Lesser Platinum.
Oh How Original Posted - 19/02/2011 : 21:42:16
quote:
Originally posted by sullysteve

Put a Butter with a Spider and you get 1/4 Wild - 1/4 Butter - 1/4 Spider and 1/4 Butterbee

I just dont know how you get a butter? lol

Buy one? lol
sullysteve Posted - 19/02/2011 : 21:40:52
Put a Butter with a Spider and you get 1/4 Wild - 1/4 Butter - 1/4 Spider and 1/4 Butterbee

I just dont know how you get a butter? lol

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000