The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Duke's first photo shoot.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lotabob Posted - 22/02/2011 : 19:16:10
Just a few pictures I took of Duke this afternoon, he looks huge and a right fatty too.

13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ukglyn Posted - 23/02/2011 : 23:03:24
Gorgeous snake!
Lotabob Posted - 23/02/2011 : 19:00:08
I had never even noticed that ring mark. But he is a monster.
sandi Posted - 23/02/2011 : 08:30:32
He is a monster! very handsome too, i like the little ring marking near his head, looks like a third eye!
Lotabob Posted - 22/02/2011 : 22:58:56
Thats very true, I know when Spot has gone as soon as I walk in the room and thats every week. At least Duke is once every god knows when.
n/a Posted - 22/02/2011 : 22:54:33
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

Thanks BATS, I look forward to the first poo, any after that I'm sure I will dread. Pretty cool if he is a forum record breaking heffer but I shall wait for the million pound drop before submitting an official weight. I was a little baffled by his size to age and checked with the shop and his records came from the breeder and unless he has snuck in with a load of younger snakes he is just a beast.

LOL in my experience (and that includes 06 Surahi) royals aren't half as stinky as corns ... ewwwww!!!! corns! who'd have corns??? But we love 'em, eh????
Lotabob Posted - 22/02/2011 : 22:51:20
quote:
Originally posted by Oh How Original

I shall presume you mean 07/08/10 lol.

Good catch. Yes 2010. but its 08/07 lol

These dates are tricky
Lotabob Posted - 22/02/2011 : 22:50:01
Thanks BATS, I look forward to the first poo, any after that I'm sure I will dread. Pretty cool if he is a forum record breaking heffer but I shall wait for the million pound drop before submitting an official weight. I was a little baffled by his size to age and checked with the shop and his records came from the breeder and unless he has snuck in with a load of younger snakes he is just a beast.
Oh How Original Posted - 22/02/2011 : 22:47:23
I shall presume you mean 07/08/10 lol.
And yes he is a chubby little fellow :)
Bit like Olivar was, but he was fully grown.
n/a Posted - 22/02/2011 : 22:41:10
Wow - Shahi - who BE said was a record for his weight - was 100gms lighter at a similar age.

I don't think Duke's weight's unhealthy, especially as he's recently fasted/not dumped - I think you just have a very nice hefty young royal - yes, it'll be interesting (Uh, rather you than me!) when he DOES take a dump, but looks like he is just a lovely big lad! Congrats!
Lotabob Posted - 22/02/2011 : 22:31:08
I told you guys and gals he was a heffer, I'm going to change him to feeds every 10 days (only just got him to eat weaners feeding up a size every 7 days) because I think he is at the maximum size he should be, I certainly wouldn't want him any bigger though I do think he is carrying a fair amount of how to put it... waste produce, he hasn't left me any presents not even a wee. When he goes he will just be an empty sausage skin.

If anyone has any further thoughts on his weight I'll gladly take them on board, I don't want him getting fat (fatter) and it affecting his health. I just dug him out and weighed him. Are you sitting!!! 550 GRAMS! (DoB 08/07/11)
Royalbob Posted - 22/02/2011 : 22:18:19
Yep he's not hungry. Nice pics as well
n/a Posted - 22/02/2011 : 21:56:17
Blimey, and you were worried about a guy of THAT SIZE missing a few meals????

Gorgeous snake, stout lad too, thought my Shahi was a big 'un but I think Duke outdoes him!
Oh How Original Posted - 22/02/2011 : 21:10:40
Chunky little boy :D
Nice pictures!

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000