The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 only went to buy some rats

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
blackskull Posted - 26/02/2011 : 17:38:17
well i set off this morning to go to the rep shop with the full intention of only buying some rats. i also gave my gf strict instructions to only let me buy rats. but when we walked in we noticed a rub with a young pastel, asked the lady to have a look and hold her. she was gorgeous and a result the gf liked her too. to make matters worse while i was holding, looking and falling in love with her the lady pulls out 2 more rubs. 'im also thinking of selling these. not decided if im going to keep them to breed from' and blow me she shows me a black pastel and a beautiful pinstripe.

i was good though and only bought the pastel. payed in full now just got to wait for my order to arrive from surry pet supplies then can pick her up

the pics were taken in the shop with a mobile and don't do her justice but here is clover, name taken from a metallica song, no leaf clover

19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
blackskull Posted - 05/03/2011 : 18:08:48
picked her up this afternoon. weighs 204g. now just have to resist handling until she settled
infatuateddrummer Posted - 02/03/2011 : 00:07:53
I'm in Weston got my royal from there!! Lovly people!! Congrats on ur new additon
hodgie Posted - 28/02/2011 : 08:30:47
congratulations.
blackskull Posted - 27/02/2011 : 19:39:25
thanks for all the messages

this one will be part of a breeding pair when we move out will just have to find a nice male closer to when we got enough for a deposit for a house
n/a Posted - 27/02/2011 : 16:41:12
You know I think shopkeepers TRAIN these snakes to look extra winsome and appealing for the customers:

(Snake cruising round enclosure, making eyes at customer: 'Let me come home with you!!')

Congrats on the new arrival - she's beautiful.
blackskull Posted - 27/02/2011 : 16:29:27
lol i can asure you she has a head, i checked b4 i paid
matty18714 Posted - 27/02/2011 : 16:20:13
quote:
Originally posted by blackskull

Nice snake, though I would have paid a bit extra and bought its head too
blackskull Posted - 27/02/2011 : 07:35:53
yeah i got the rats. took the last of her small rats and rat fluffs
GMac Posted - 27/02/2011 : 00:46:04
very nice addition, but is typical story you go into shop for one thing and come out with something else, sad but true

did you get the rats though
CoN Posted - 26/02/2011 : 21:56:23
Wow grats one the new one!
blackskull Posted - 26/02/2011 : 21:46:13
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

ahhh shes beautiful, i wish i coudl walk in shop and come out buying a royal lol, mother would never allow it

to be honest i thought that lucy would try and discourage me from her but she didn't complain. on the other hand i did have to promise no more till we buy a house and mean it this time
Oh How Original Posted - 26/02/2011 : 20:07:16
quote:
Originally posted by Royalbob

lol blackskull you can't just leave the other 2 haha. congrats she looks great.
Did you remember the rats. I've done that before

Same, walked in for some food, walked out with a gecko or something and forgot the food
Royalbob Posted - 26/02/2011 : 20:02:45
blackskull Posted - 26/02/2011 : 19:55:51
if i had enough money then i would have bought the other two but i also had to get anew set up for the pastel so had to take that into account. i did remember the rats but only because she asked if there was anything else.

if anyone is in weston super mare at any point then i recomend a vist to aj reptiles
Royalbob Posted - 26/02/2011 : 19:47:46
lol blackskull you can't just leave the other 2 haha. congrats she looks great.
Did you remember the rats. I've done that before
blackskull Posted - 26/02/2011 : 18:35:56
i know its terrible but what can you do lol
scubadude Posted - 26/02/2011 : 18:22:27
Ain't it just terrible when that happens, go in for one thing come out with another nice one Blackskull.
reptiledanny Posted - 26/02/2011 : 17:56:29
ahhh shes beautiful, i wish i coudl walk in shop and come out buying a royal lol, mother would never allow it
MrsA82 Posted - 26/02/2011 : 17:47:39
I know that feeling only went to the shop for some stuff lol

Looks nice indeed

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000