The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Mother of my new baby :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptilemadd Posted - 20/03/2011 : 10:55:16
I'd like to introduce you to hopefully the mum of my new baby girl and a future wife to Cerberus, she's a lovely Het clown who's been paired to a 100% Clown so with a lot of luck she'll produce a nice female het clown for me oh and cerberus lol

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kelfezond Posted - 20/03/2011 : 11:39:47
Go for it mate lol, all my females will be knocked up in a few years anyway so my males will need a 'bit on the side' to let out some of that testosterone lol
reptilemadd Posted - 20/03/2011 : 11:36:13
Hope so Kelf according to the breeder she produces really nice looking Hets, and even better news the breeder just emailed me that she is due to lay any day now, and going off the ultra sound she's got five eggs so, I'm hoping the deck is shuffled in my favour, cause I would love to produce a full blown clown morph in a few years, since it's not a morph we seem to get a lot of over here :).

I'll have to borrow scar and try for an axanthic clown, oh and your pieds and your mojave lol prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Edit: Don't know if you've seen that advert about the co-op and setting up new co-op's I think it's a great Idea we sould get a few of us and set up a breeding co-op so we could get the snake we feally want without spending a great deal, just some room and board for the randy little boys lol
n/a Posted - 20/03/2011 : 11:32:53
Aww, lovely girl - love them when they go all shy and hide their heads ... though they soon start being inquisitive lol. Gorgeous markings.
Kelfezond Posted - 20/03/2011 : 11:08:21
What a cutie

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000