The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Meet Dio

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dio Posted - 26/03/2011 : 22:44:47
Hello, I'm new on here and thought i'd introduce you all to Dio. I've had him/her for a week now. He/she's about 6 months and 200g.

Dio's viv

18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dio Posted - 02/05/2011 : 11:39:08
Some more recent pictures of Dio

Just after these first 2 pictures were taken something scared him so he balled up and managed to make that ball go flying up.

Watching the snooker.

Watching the traffic go past.
Laws Posted - 05/04/2011 : 00:10:06
we have kitchen roll rite now , but are thinking of putting some either aspen , which is what we have in the cupboard , but the wood chip looks nice :) hes a stunner :)
Dio Posted - 04/04/2011 : 20:57:38
Shame i didn't take a picture of the other side of the log as even more of him was hanging out the hole the other side. I love the fact he looks like he's smiling.

I'm not sure what the substrate is other than it's wood chip. My boyfriend bought it when he went to pick up all viv and all the other little bits and he can't remember what it was either. It's one that you get in reptile shops so it's definately snake friendly.
Laws Posted - 04/04/2011 : 20:22:16
that log pic is gorgeous :) def enter it in the comp ! what substrate are u using ? we have kitchen towel but im thinking of changing it
Dio Posted - 04/04/2011 : 17:32:47
Me too it has to be my favourite of him so far. I think maybe i should enter it into the competition. He spends all day in that log. i haven't actually seen im out of it for ages.
reptiledanny Posted - 04/04/2011 : 17:24:45
Ahhhh he is so sweet and cute, I love the first pic of him in the log
Dio Posted - 04/04/2011 : 16:47:07
Finally managed to get some photo's off my phone of Dio

The first 2 are the view we usually get when Dio is in his favourite hiding place.

Curled up at Daddy's feet

Then he decided to explore

But he got distracted by futurama on the TV so he thought he's watch it for a bit

Just after that last picture was taken i had to make a sudden dive for him when he decided to suddenly move quite fast and try to get behind the bookcase. I can't wait to get him out tomorrow so he can have another little slither around.

Dio Posted - 27/03/2011 : 20:03:38
Yeah it is good. It's not very big but a good collection of reptiles. They've got 2 Boa's in there, the female is about 3.5 stone and pregnant. The frozen mice i think were a bit expensive, £3.50 for 5.
prozacbear Posted - 27/03/2011 : 17:43:06
quote:
Originally posted by Dio

It's in Totton. It's part of the koi carp shop down what i think used to be the old main road.

Those 2 logs at the back are our old hamsters hollowed out logs. We were very shocked one day to find he'd managed to fit himself in one.

Thanks, I've heard of it but haven't visited yet, is it worth the trip?
Dio Posted - 27/03/2011 : 12:34:12
It's in Totton. It's part of the koi carp shop down what i think used to be the old main road.

Those 2 logs at the back are our old hamsters hollowed out logs. We were very shocked one day to find he'd managed to fit himself in one.
prozacbear Posted - 27/03/2011 : 12:27:25
quote:
Originally posted by Dio

He is very cute. It was definately love at first sight as we only went to have a look at a newish reptile shop that opened up in southampton and an hour later we we're phoning them up and putting a deposit down on him.

Which shop was that (I live in Southampton)
rick1894 Posted - 27/03/2011 : 12:25:01
Really nice vivid colours and the viv looks brill too.
n/a Posted - 27/03/2011 : 11:51:33
Lovely lad - I like the shadowy pic of him, and his setup looks great too.
Tawfik47 Posted - 27/03/2011 : 11:50:08
Very nice snake :) love him/her so much.
nice set up too
Dio Posted - 27/03/2011 : 11:14:51
He is very cute. It was definately love at first sight as we only went to have a look at a newish reptile shop that opened up in southampton and an hour later we we're phoning them up and putting a deposit down on him.
Kelfezond Posted - 27/03/2011 : 10:44:19
Royals have an amazing way of looking cute in any photo, hes cute
prozacbear Posted - 27/03/2011 : 10:41:37
Very cute
GMac Posted - 27/03/2011 : 00:15:54
hi Dio very nice indeed

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000