The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Freshly shed bow (very pic heavy 58 photos)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 05/04/2011 : 16:55:09
well sorry i have been gone for a while
i have been busy with revising and stuff for meock exams and have been very busy with other things
i am hopefully back again now and should be on as pften as i can be lol
since i have not been on i have made a few decisions, i am no longer getting any snakes for a while as money is a problem for me and for the past year the money i have had has all gone on snakes, and have had a certain amount of money saved for snakes, and if i got another snake i would end up spending more on a morph, then more on a cage, then more on food and then eventually more on a stack wich would lead to more snakes. so at them moment i have decided to stick to the 3 i have and concentrate on breeding bow and bullet when they are old enough. this means i have money left over for me to go and treat myself to clothes that i originally could not afford. hopefully when i breed bow and bullet i will be able to buy more snakes then as i will be older and have a job. if not then i will have to wait until i have my own place.
i thought that since i was back you would all nag me for update pics, and bow shed this morning so got some pics of her which were meant to show her size and colour but ended up being close up pics lol
here they are:

this shows her dodgy chin

shots without flash that look black and white

more to come....
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptiledanny Posted - 07/04/2011 : 07:44:10
Will stick some pics of the bigger piece up later when I'm on the actually pc
Thanks g lol, very pic heavy, and hope u did not have to count them all
Laws Posted - 06/04/2011 : 23:56:35
its really nice for sure , whack some pics on and i will have a look , im sure when we can get zac out he will love somethin like that to play on lol . ah manchester , we are halesowen , near brum x
reptiledanny Posted - 06/04/2011 : 17:06:13
I can't remember but I am actually selling the log as it is getting in my way, will put the add up next week as I am waiting for the camera. The only prob with it jis it would be expensive to post lol I am in Manchester if your interested and am looking for about 15 quid for the piece. I also have a bigger piece that is huge and is a lovely play toy for bigger snakes. If your interested I'll put photos up of the bigger piece
stumpy Posted - 06/04/2011 : 16:51:32
Brill photos, nice and shiney. Nice to have you back
Laws Posted - 06/04/2011 : 14:55:36
loving the photos! where did u get that big log from? looks like a good play thing while u get them out !
Kelfezond Posted - 06/04/2011 : 13:12:11
Christ that's one hell of a photo shoot ^^

Looks like Bow is doing great :D
scubadude Posted - 06/04/2011 : 12:53:12
welcome back Dan, Bows looking lovely as always. Glad to see you've not given up.
reptiledanny Posted - 06/04/2011 : 12:09:14
Thanks guys, my corn just shed this morning and I would have taken pics of him but my mum took the camera with her on holiday. I will get update pics of bullet next week my other royal
blackskull Posted - 06/04/2011 : 10:14:35
nice pics and a nice shiny snake
Tawfik47 Posted - 06/04/2011 : 09:36:37
Ow !! pics are great ! and Bow is too :D
Welcome back to the forum.
reptiledanny Posted - 05/04/2011 : 17:02:37
heres more...

love this one

nice blushing

colour

thats all of them (oops just realized there was about 80 pics sorry)

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000