The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Our last edition

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MrsA82 Posted - 30/04/2011 : 19:16:27
Lovely little cb10 platinum lesser from CPR reptiles

Currently weighing 260g

And blue / in shed

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BlueDragon Posted - 01/05/2011 : 10:28:16
Wow, she's a very pretty snakey 0_0

I love the way the black and white colouring around her 'aliens' (as once described as by someone on here ; )) makes them look as though they're floating abover her body, casting a shadow. You can see what I mean in the first pic.
hodgie Posted - 01/05/2011 : 09:34:13
Thats a lovely little lesser you have there, well done.
karl Posted - 01/05/2011 : 02:16:38
you have a cracking collection now. the latest edition being one hell of a nice snake (looked at it but was told I am NOT allowed by swmbo)
MrsA82 Posted - 30/04/2011 : 22:10:21
Don't worry they all get told how beautiful they are every time they are out lol
reptiledanny Posted - 30/04/2011 : 21:35:38
ah ok, i suppose that makes sense not to get too attached if they are used for breeding purposes lol
MrsA82 Posted - 30/04/2011 : 21:31:04
No names for our royals! The hubby's choice not mine. On there feeding sheets they have letters and numbers. Poor little snakeys. I think it's so he dosnt get too attached to them if it's their time to move on after making babies!
reptiledanny Posted - 30/04/2011 : 21:23:30
some come on, what u guna call her
MrsA82 Posted - 30/04/2011 : 20:14:00
Just found this about the pastel coral glow
We can only dream
Or win the loto tonight lol

The Coral Glow mutation is a Co-Dominant possibly sex linked gene. There appears to be a super form of this mutation produced by Wil! When a male Coral Glow is bred to any female it appears that 50% of the clutch are visual Coral Glows. It also appears that the resulting babies are generally females but as it may appear an occasional male can be made. The odds of making a male from a male seems LOW! A FEMALE Coral Glow produces both males and females!!! Females are VERY IMPORTANT to make the elusive and much sough after (did I mention EXPENSIVE) MALE.

This mutation is amazing in person and offers tremendous potential, the remain very rare in collections.
stumpy Posted - 30/04/2011 : 20:12:39
If i sold my car and my husbands motorbikes and my body (which wouldnt get much, pennys) wouldny even be close. So whoever buys it i hope they have lots of and lots of females
MrsA82 Posted - 30/04/2011 : 20:05:29
I saw that one today OMG that was sooooooo nice I asked Dean if I could just have a look just to see what a £17,000 snake looks like
I asked how many genes it was and he said if you breed the pastel coral glow
will only produce females pastel coral glows
And any normal males you will have to breed back to get your males
Very strange
stumpy Posted - 30/04/2011 : 20:01:43
Good luck to you hope everything goes to plan, and keep us informed. Just had a look at cpr how anyone can pay £16,995 for a snake is beyond me, couldnt buy it on my pension ha ha
MrsA82 Posted - 30/04/2011 : 19:52:54
Thank you :)

No more room in the rack :(

Well I say that but we have one more rack but that will be used for when they get older with the 50 l rubs
As we would need more 21 l rubs

We have our 6 for our breeding plans now
4 females 2 males
So hoping for a good injoyable future
stumpy Posted - 30/04/2011 : 19:48:58
Lovely snake, are you sure its your last????
MrsA82 Posted - 30/04/2011 : 19:29:56
Thanks Danny I can't wait till she shed might have to take a couple of pic after ;)
Only got her today and hope she settles in well
reptiledanny Posted - 30/04/2011 : 19:20:02
well she looks gorgeous in shed, so i look forward to seeing pics of her out of shed, she will be so bright

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000