The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Request for permission

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
watty1100 Posted - 11/05/2011 : 08:53:49
After a post on your cornsnake forum, the subject is Shelving for rubs if you want to check it out i was asked by its moderator Gmac about permission for a photo i had used on my website. My website is www.stevessnakepit.weebly.com and the photo is on the top right of the title page. The photo is from your downloads page of the 2 royals side by side close up, as it was on the download page i assumed it was ok to use it. If my using this is a problem i am sorry and will take it down but if possible i would like to keep it as it is a great picture.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
watty1100 Posted - 11/05/2011 : 20:43:26
ok thanks ive resized it to include your logo.
Blackecho Posted - 11/05/2011 : 18:47:17
Hi Watty, yeah they're my snakes, well one still is, unfortunately I have since sold the Albino. Lewy took the photos for me a couple of years back. I havew no issue with you using the pictures, but as Lewy took the photos it may ultimately be up to him. I'm sure if you left the TheRoyalPython.co.uk on it he wouldn't have an issue as that was what it was for, people to download.
GMac Posted - 11/05/2011 : 12:36:22
You are best emailing either Lewy, or Blackecho. You can get the email addresses from the members profiles

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000