The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Photos
 Murphy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MarkSue Posted - 05/06/2011 : 17:49:07
Couple of snaps i took lastnight. Just a few hours after i got him ..He`d hid himself away at first, but then i turned the lounge lights off, so it was just the tv lighting the room.

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Royalbob Posted - 15/06/2011 : 10:33:09
looking good. just a minor but i would place the stat probe so the snake has no way of coiling around it and effecting the reading.
n/a Posted - 14/06/2011 : 13:49:21
Looks like he's settled in and is enjoying himself, bless. Lovely pics. Good tip about the flowerpot - you must have thought you had a poltergeist! One of mine did that with a rat in her hide - as I walked in to check on her, she must have moved a coil and booted the rat out - but all I saw was a rat's head popping out of the hide as if to look at me.
MarkSue Posted - 13/06/2011 : 23:57:15
yeah it is an exo. what iv done is put a tea towel on the top so theres enough air getting in and it keeps the temp right, but he aint in it anymore. as for the plant pot, if anyone does it, cut the bottom off (the bit with the drain holes) as the snake can get stuck in them. i had that with my MBK. it was funny though, seeing a plant pot moving about in the viv lol.
karl Posted - 10/06/2011 : 18:41:23
nicely done, liking the plant pot idea :)

guessing that's an Exoterra? Took me quite a while to get temps right in mine, ended up hanging a ceramic inside
MarkSue Posted - 05/06/2011 : 17:51:06

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000